3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsus114 07.05.20 09:46 am

Where to find Keyru Mets after completing the main quest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Given the fact that she's still alive and keeps with Lambert.
Need Keir, for in due time did not buy her drawings of large runes. The main quest was, he put a Supplement, decided to buy your way back scrolls, runes (for the blacksmith Skellige where I took the rune stones are gone, plus now is not working the theme with the purchase of a single stone, you exit the trade and new trade with the newly-formed stone), but where to look?. Kaer Morhen is empty, the clearing Queyras I have not found (
Spoiler). Now, without the stones to live?
PS. By the way then how to return? The door to the tower closed. Or bypass?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheShadowedOne 07.05.20

In the kaer Morhen, she went the wrong way. The Witch look even recipes.

A
ARONDIT 07.05.20

lexsus114
Do not worry, duquessa the master of runes.

S
Stribogg 07.05.20

ARONDIT wrote:
duquessa the master of runes
Or any of a blacksmith in Tossene.

B
BupTy03 07.05.20

in kaer morhen in it's worth... where the funeral of Vesimir was... they were all gone, and she's worth it))) through the wall Board and get to it... it is possible to trade...

k
kentavrik7 07.05.20

Taking the job personal or task associated with the Ghost at the tower, Keyru can be found in Velenje

W
Widukind 07.05.20

Prompt, please how to play below Radovid not executed Keyru Mets and that she participated in the defense of Caer Morhen? Maybe you need not to complete her assignment using the magic lamp to give her back the power of Radovid? Or is there some other way?

R
Rywlan 07.05.20

Widukind
Take Kera Metz task Friendly service after his pass will automatically appear job To work at some point, Geralt will happen in dialogue with Keir. During the dialogue choose options: Why do you need these papers - Radovid forgets nothing Is suicide - Go to kaer Morhen - Give notes.

M
Malderon 07.05.20

I killed Keyru, where am I supposed to find her?

J
JOKERIVAN 07.05.20

Malderon
In that light

W
Widukind 07.05.20

Rywlan
thank you

M
Malderon 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN
How to get to the light?