3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20 09:48 am

Help to find the relic (Far Cry 3)

Hello everybody. Help pliz, to find a relic in Far Cry 3. I found almost all the relics on the first island, with the exception of one, which I am suffering for several hours. The relic is in the very South of the first island, to the North-East Outpost house of the Old Kind of over the waterfall. Next to it is the bandit camp (not the Outpost), which appears to be some kind of storyline mission. Mark relic on the map, the camera shows me the mark in the middle of the waterfall, and how to get there - did not understand. Near the top there is a hole in the land of water, jumped into it - it is useless. Tried to get from afar glider didn't work out either. Can someone tell me how to get it? Or it can only be reached in a wing suit, which will only appear after opening the second island?

Here is its exact location:

(screenshot directly from the game to put can not, because playing on the Xbox, but on PC the game does not go - very old)
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
serge111 07.05.20

Fh[tjkju Near the top there is a hole in the land of water, jumped into it - it is useless.
It is not necessary in water to jump - to jump into this hole on the rocks. There is just a tunnel ( a few meters from the surface )...

F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20

Thank you very much! It was a stone ledge to find. :)
But I have another question is: is there any way to get down from the top of the Citadel at the hands of the Point (it is also close to there), where another relic? I addition to instant travel to the nearest Outpost to do it does not work. Stupidly tried to go down the stairs the same way you came up - so I suddenly jumped and crashed, had relic to re-take.

s
serge111 07.05.20

What can we look for ?
Well, you can of course search and jump to the ledge...

But why ??? You wrote ( about the hole ) - to rise up, calm down in the failure and go through the tunnel ...

2. Just can't understand how can you fall/jump off suddenly, with stone stairs??? Only if you specifically want...

F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20

Guys, I have a new problem! I wrote above that I found almost all the relics on the first island, but it turned out that it is not so! Turns out I forgot to buy in the store map of the relics of Badtown (I ran out of money when I bought the card for the first time, and then I forgot about them). I bought it, I got as much as 7 unfound relics + two missing letters. And that is extremely disappointing: once again I found almost all of them, and there were ONLY ONE, it's definitely the latter... and here's a bummer. The relic is in the North-East of the first island, along the main road on the seafront, between the Beras-Town (town of mission, a Man named Hoyt) and an island where you have to kill Kuat. It is stored in the barred cave, but I did not understand how to destroy it. I've tried a bunch of ways and put next to the bars of the machine and undermine its C4, and tried to find another entrance or some kind of lever - it is useless... Maybe it will open only after some mission?

s
serge111 07.05.20

The entrance on the right is 55 meters.

F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20

Thank you, I found myself :-)

PS. I propose to make this topic common to all of the questions on the finding of the relics.

S
Solton 07.05.20

13 where is the relic?!!

K
KOLBAS 07.05.20

And what are these relics in addition to the moral udovletvorenie?Maybe a weapon or something,I don't know?

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

SAUSAGES
Asked the same question, as well as collection letters. I thought after finding all the letters will be opened several quest, fuck it.

F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20

SAUSAGES
For 10 and 20 relics given favorite weapon (shotgun the Bull and the AMR sniper rifle without a silencer), 30 and 40 relics - recipes potions (the Untouchables and Deadly).

P
Pril Balsam 07.05.20

You go to the Guide in the game, which shows your achievements. Look for asterisks: white , blue, red; and what they mean.

K
KOLBAS 07.05.20

Thank you all for the answers.Then it makes sense to collect them, and I initially did not pay for them(relics) of special attention.

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

Went through the whole game, with additions from the Deluxe Edition. In the game used( mainly): hand gun, sniper and RPG sometimes. The rest of the weapons only on the instructions of the quest.

F
Fighter66 07.05.20

Where to find relic # 1 and # 85? Card bought, but they are not marked.

F
Fh[tjkju 07.05.20

One relic (Spider 1) is in the cave under Earnhardt's house (where friends get saved), about her wrote many times on this forum. On the map it is not marked, because this cave is in fact a separate location.

M
MindFreak2 07.05.20

Hello! :)) Who-thread knows as this relic to get?? Several races were done, all around searched, but never found the entrance to this mountain.
In the place where I am standing, the road is, like, the entrance to the cave. But it's not a cave, and a small cut on the shards. Nothing explodes or chopped. On the other side is a cave, but it does not go deep in one hole and went into another out... :) And the relic with two treasures marked deep in the mountain. Maybe in that mountain access is a thread of missions will I suffer in vain?? ;)

s
serge111 07.05.20

The entrance to the cave.

M
MindFreak2 07.05.20

serge111
Oh, thank you!! Now I wonder how I never noticed this cave! :)))

S
SergeiIrina 07.05.20

help to open the radio tower near the Outpost North peak Krieg, in the end, can't get to the stairs and fall all!!!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.05.20

Wow,long suffered,but still collected all the relics on the first island.Suggest to zoom in on the map,if near the relic there is a black hole,then it lies in a cave or under water.