3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monkey Wrench 07.05.20 10:40 am

Funny and useful bugs (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the mages Guild received the task of cleaning the shining wells. When purging of the well in the courtyard of GG suddenly became the GOD of magic. Count active effects read - +100 to mana, 2 hours, but the effect was the speed of mana regeneration times 100.
During the next two hours I was able to appreciate Skyrim for real, and then the effect was gone((
PS If playing on Master, and therefore have a hemorrhagic.
118 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nuarlatotep 07.05.20

Came with dungeons, look, something's wrong... the Mammoth sagged a moment in the sky, flew down OO So I got myself a mammoth skin.

P
Pro100YO 07.05.20

And I have a guardian of the Empire, too, was in the air and I couldn't get it out. The fate of the guard-magician unknown...=)

H
Hudson 07.05.20

If you found the chest has any items and gold - take away everything except money. Close the chest. When you reopen it, you will find that the money was slightly more.

Z
Zeed... 07.05.20

Can be pumped very Well the skills of magic and armor . For example I found of a wolf , wearing armor and a hat of the magician and treated myself while I was biting the wolf ), Or to throw the enemy zaklinanie capture souls , it shakes very good skill .

Magic Buckets , the associates of the thief . http://www.mmohelper.ru/mmorpg/the-elder-scrolls/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim-volshebnye-vedra-pomoshhniki-vora/

V
Vortigaunt256 07.05.20

Zeed...
You can also stealth rock, it's not a bug, but a feature of the game...

N
NightHawkreal 07.05.20

Monkey Wrench
I have the same garbage caught.

T
Tobias Reaper 07.05.20

When you learn from mentors, your fee for services placed them in the pocket where it is safe to pull back. Thus, you quickly raise the theft and will receive free training.

V
V-A-Y-L-O 07.05.20

And I for some reason very often you can see the picture, the battle of mammoth and the giant, but the trick is that life is not taken away during the battle, so the fights last very long which eventually leads to the disappearance of both.

D
Dunnnnn 07.05.20

XS bugs or not, but:
1st: I was attacked by 2A from the dragon, but don't worry, the boys ( and ZlayaLeska ), everything is OK. alive, whole, eagle to be exact =)
2nd: once learned from scream 3, XS a lot... smart, I guess =)

z
zlayaleska 07.05.20

Dunnnnn
Soul dragons can accumulate.

D
Dunnnnn 07.05.20

ZlayaLeska
thanks cap, but I would know it.
after reading your last post it dawned on me that the 2nd paragraph gave you, my dear captain, in error.
so to clarify: I killed a dragon, captured his soul, in total I have 5 souls. come to the stone on which is inscribed the shouts in the dragon language, I hope clearly explained what the stone is. well, on it inscribed the word glows and when it suited it seemed to be too absorbed..... now glowed from 3... and to learn that is to spend dragon souls on the opening of the screams I could also 3.... before all the cries I had studied.

to summarize:
cries, on which you can spend souls dragon = 0
there were 4 souls, killed the dragon got soul 4 + 1 = 5 souls
approached the rock opened cries 3 = 3
spent souls on the study of the 3 shouts. 5 - 3 = 2
went to the forum, wrote, broke the cap of the brain, received a positive charge, approx. all the cookies! ^^

J
Just like old times 07.05.20

Dunnnnn
where is this stone located ? :3

D
Dunnnnn 07.05.20

updat3
SOR, I do not remember, MB later I can find it screen.
I remember it was somewhere on the mountain, there was snow.
even when it came to the stone from the tomb came out drag, not the usual, MAG dohera strong, with his cool mask still had +30% lockpicking, +30% to archery and +30% of something

z
zlayaleska 07.05.20

Dunnnnn
Well, you see how wonderful you smiled, I smiled. Everything is fine :))
And about the mask is probably one of the masks of the Priests - Crosis is Pale on top of South mountain.

D
Dunnnnn 07.05.20

ZlayaLeska
wonderful, wonderful, I would even say PRIEKRASNO also it said Jim Carrey =)
about the mask, Yes, it is, Krosis only not for 30 and for 20 to burglary, bows, alchemy. I just killed him there, where he killed a two-Headed dragon on the peak (Yes, already found). this peak is located between vajtranom and winterhold. screen need?

PS: I hope this isn't a bug and all will receive their 3 cry =)

J
Just like old times 07.05.20

there's no need) I think I know where it was there ) but like one of cry was :(

D
Danzo 07.05.20

The shouting only draws attention, so what's the point of it is not too much (except that mobs from the bow is comfortable to shoot), it is not surprising that all 3 words in 1 stone put..

D
Dunnnnn 07.05.20

Danzo
game pass stealth, shoot with a bow, sometimes a dagger to the throat. shouts do not use at all, shaking so... for the record, MB would come in handy someday.

incidentally, there's somewhere on the forum topic is about the epic battle with 3 dragons OO
something developed not doglyadeli...

S
SUPERNOOB000 07.05.20

If the merchant end money , wait 48 hours , money updated .. this is not a bug - but still need a thing

L
LeVirtuos 07.05.20

If the merchant end money , wait 48 hours , money updated .. this is not a bug - but still need a thing

With the development of eloquence, 100. Throw money at the shopkeeper to zero, I'm going to clear out another cave, and come back and he's got a new range + new money.