3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gor Movsesyan 07.05.20 10:41 am

Hangs at the beginning of the first mission (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

After the launch of the company hangs the first video. The sounds on there, but a picture is worth. On subsequent runs, just get this window: https://pp.vk.me/c836622/v836622693/129f1/nB1EUjVN7pk.jpg
Yes and No run game. Cancel, respectively, start it. Next story in a circle.

---------------------------------------------
The extension shows that the game will be 31.5 FPS. Played on NVIDIA 750 1 GB
Game Debate PC System Requirement Tool

---------------------------------------------
Play
Pentium G3220 3,00 GHz
asus nvidia geforce gtx 750 1gb
8 GB of RAM
windows 10

If you start a new game freezes in the video. If you run the second time and continue the company, then after loading the black screen, continue sounds. At boot time the level of CPU usage at the level of 90-99%, and then when the game freezes, holds 20-30.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 07.05.20

Gor Movsesyan
If the minimum system requirements for your configuration?

G
Gor Movsesyan 07.05.20

Protocol10
percent slightly nedotyagivaet, but usually it is not a problem. Yes, the same Witcher was launched, though with friezes. And vidyaha pulled, fps was the norm, but because of the PERC were friezes

z
zhirnov.iliuha 07.05.20

Same problem, hangs on the first mission. Helped tips from here http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_infinite_warfare/tech/beskonechnaya_zagruzka-919522/
But to play on the same kernel as the frieze constantly! it is very good.annoying.
As is generally the case in the CPU, more because of the 2 cores(as in FC4). Can somebody fix this thing sometime ...
P. S Iron: Pentium G3220 @3.0 ghz, palit nvidia 640gt 2GB, 8gb RAM, win7.

G
Gor Movsesyan 07.05.20

zhirnov.iliuha
I don't know what helped. Removed ЦП0 (set similarity), put a higher priority have used BES 1.6. ЦП0 had to return for a second load because it was not loaded. How to put a Daw then start a level and the game went normally on. In General, I have tomb raider started to play, so now infiniti will hang while hands do not reach. Thanks for the link

z
zhirnov.iliuha 07.05.20

Gor Movsesyan
after loading the level the game freezes(supposedly 2 cores enough). BES need to melt the game after the download and then disable one core(any! ЦП0, ЦП1 doesn't matter), otherwise the game will crash with an error(appcrash) after a few minutes of passing. But to after death(but not always) load the level you need to turn both cores(otherwise, again, hang-up). There is one question? Why the game crashes or freezes on 2 cores and one is working more or less normally(freezes). As always developed nakosyachili, and we're suffering)).

G
Gor Movsesyan 07.05.20

zhirnov.iliuha
well I played for about 10 minutes, died once and for all without crashes. Pressed anfriz, removed ЦП0 and all the more did not touch. While lying on the bookshelves, well, we'll see

R
Rams19891 07.05.20

In the total shake program BES (Battle Encoder Shirase)
Run from admin, then run the game
Next, click the button Target
Select the processes the game, if not, then in the lower right corner button All List (penultimate) there will fall all the process, looking for the game
Found, click the right mouse button, the third line from the top Limit/Watch
Added game, then again, click on Target, select the game and click the button in the lower right corner Unfreeze
Pass the sheet permissions, hit OK, start new game, watch or skip the video and voila you can play :)

E
Eurand 15.07.20

zhirnov.iliuha
have menada core and also exactly this crap

c
cormack15 08.09.21

Hello everyone. I play on AMD Radeon 5670 1GB. Updated its driver to the version that was required. I also have the same problem as Gor Movsesyan. And what is most interesting is its process is not displayed in the BES program. And there is nothing I can do. Please tell me what to do