3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirkave 07.05.20 10:42 am

The server connection is broken (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

All good day, I recently encountered a problem, can't log into the game and I have an error:the connection with the server is broken.

Scoured the Internet but as such the solution is not a problem.Began to think for myself what am I to do,immediately became sin on your ISP as I connected to the Internet with a speed of 200 Mbps and decided to check maybe the problem is in the ISP, plugged in the phone to the computer and gave the Internet with him,in the end, the game start immediately without any problem.Then decided to experiment and connected the phone to Wi-Fi pre pulling the cable coming from the router to the computer and you know what? the game has started. Called the provider and asked to change my router because I think that was the problem and that is transmitted by cable to the Internet. How to change the router to complete the subject: if this resolved my problem.
2 Comments
Sort by:
c
chuba_73 07.05.20

Kirkave
I have this method been posted and not just here - the most interesting that this stuff occurs after you upgrade and Yes the router and there after go to the game with smartphone or through a vpn then starts to go and as expected this crap I have from time to time climbs even with бо4

S
SirYoga 13.10.20

Here's the solution