3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.05.20 10:42 am

The medallion and CRIS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where did CRIS medallion of the wolf?
PS. she took it from the vesemira after the burial, but in the battle with the witches, a witch snatched it and flew away that she CRIS confirms.
PS. wish that CRIS in the end became vedmochka, I hope the lost medallion is not as will not affect this...
29 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 07.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
First, she has a medal of the cat, not the wolf, hanging on a belt
Second, the loss of memorabilia or have an impact on the story
In the third, that there were no such questions need to read the books, sozhah need if you want to question was not
Well, in the fourth, for the gifted, who do not want to read, but ask questions, this is the locket that she got a cat after the murder of a bounty hunter named Leo Bonart, an asshole, if you believe what he tells me killed 3 witchers and took their amulets, by the way, the amulet Geralt (quite possibly) also with him, because in the book his own amulet was lost, and in the final Saga CRIS gave one of the amulets Bartowski Geralt

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
that would not be such questions must-read books
are you serious? me to find answer to 1 question (which in importance is not worth anything) you need to read a series of books?
or it has become fashionable to be manufactured if you read the book.

M
Mantykora 07.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev wrote:
or it has become fashionable to be manufactured if you read the book.
Or maybe just to read more, to those who have read show off was not necessary? If it reads one of the ten, this one show off as if involuntarily.
And to be completely honest, that show off those who are too lazy to read their stupid questions (you can Google it) parade...
In General reading broadens the mind, the imagination and gives more information than any video (except, of course, clarity). And allows you to ask questions, discuss, compare... so for example, after watching the show, many have read the book on which series these are from? And how much richer the film version of the book, and often more logical...

M
Marksman1231 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN
Geralt new medallion made Fringilla Vigo, which was better than the usual locket.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
Leo Bonart, an asshole
I don't know, I liked how he killed those lowlifes with which CRIS was.

D
DeadMan451 07.05.20

Marksman1231
So it was not a wolf the medallion, but just a temporary replacement. Of Lady Of The Lake:
The amulet of Fringilla, sadly, did not justify the hopes placed on it. That set in silver and polished chrysoprase replace it legimacy medallion wolf head Geralt did not believe at all. However, Fringilla did this and did not insist. However, was assured with great confidence that after adjusting to the psyche of the Witcher amulet is capable of many things, in particular, will be able to warn about possible dangers.
However, whether the magic of Fringilla failed, or Geralt and the amulet differed much in understanding what constitutes risk and what is not, in any case, chrysoprase barely noticeable flinch when heading to the cellars, the Witcher crossed the road, a large red-haired cat, who, with his tail, walked across the yard. However, the cat apparently got all the same what is the signal from the amulet, for they fled wildly mauch.
When the witch descended into the basement, the medallion and then nervously vibrated, and in the pits dry, tidy and clean, in which the only threat was the wine in large barrels. Those who, forgetting self, lay down, mouth open, under the pile, threatened strong census. And nothing more.
But the wolf in games - 100% Bonarda. From the same:
Bonart eyes widened even more. But she just pulled from around his neck medallions – the wolf, the cat and the vulture. Then turned and walked to the exit.
<...>
CRIS turned and looked back at Jennifer, who leaned on the handrail not to fall. Pulled taken away from Bonart medallions. The cat hung around his neck, the wolf handed Geralt.
One would assume that on return to the living world in the witchers in kaer Morhen gave him a new one, but in the first part, they find the locket, it clearly shows in the introductory video when they are on the cart taking him to the fortress.
BloodRaven1986
Bonart what a great fighter - and no one argues. But what he is - scum rare, that does not change.

g
gerupt 07.05.20

BloodRaven1986
Well, as I say, fancy Bonarta included the murder of CRIS in the match and the continued rape of her body. Such a person is difficult to consider it normal.
Another issue is that the Rats were indeed rats, and killed quite fair.

S
Stribogg 07.05.20

Mantykora
Mantykora wrote:
then show off those
Come on, man=)) Really show off many of those, who , being a fan of the game series ( in particular), and read the Saga=)) the Guy loves the universe for the games that some Canon chtoli, so he have to read 8 books? If anyone read them - why would just the man to explain??? 90% of all such the end the morals of those who read books to those who have not read...Tipo Read... And this is a forum FOR GAMES ABOUT the WITCHER, not some resource in honour of Mr Sapkowski and his books!=)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.05.20

JOKERIVAN wrote:
Well, in the fourth, for the gifted, who do not want to read, but ask questions, this is the locket that she got a cat after the murder of a bounty hunter named Leo Bonart, an asshole, if you believe what he tells me killed 3 witchers and took their amulets, by the way, the amulet Geralt (quite possibly) also with him, because in the book his own amulet was lost, and in the final Saga CRIS gave one of the amulets Bartowski Geralt
The way the medallions Banorte was not real, Geralt in the book, like saying that it's fake and there's no magic that suggests that wizards actually Banard hardly killed

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev wrote:
are you serious? me to find answer to 1 question (which in importance is not worth anything) you need to read a series of books?
or it has become fashionable to be manufactured if you read the book
No, just for the General development it is useful you know))) and games about the Witcher, required reading books, then my impressions of the game are different

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.05.20

Stribogg
Come on, man=)) Really show off many of those, who , being a fan of the game series ( in particular), and read the Saga=)) the Guy loves the universe for the games that some Canon chtoli, so he have to read 8 books? If anyone read them - why would just the man to explain??? 90% of all such the end the morals of those who read books to those who have not read...Tipo Read... And this is a forum FOR GAMES ABOUT the WITCHER, not some resource in honour of Mr Sapkowski and his books!=)

Yes, there is more of a joke is not it, to all of these questions can be easily answered, and no luck googling? Well, just instead of Google sending the book))) Just really tape to clog something like this is not good

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 07.05.20

gerupt wrote:
Well, as I say, fancy Bonarta included the murder of CRIS in the match and the continued rape of her body. Such a person is difficult to consider it normal.
If something bad

S
Stribogg 07.05.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Man, there are children often write in the forum that the universe is still quite sane=)))) and googling some things from the Saga, is quite difficult, by the way. After all the questions just to those who read all the books..

L
Luch_1 07.05.20

Well, to read or not to read a series of books chooses everyone for itself. But I read all the books only after the first part of the game. Yes, and didn't know there were books before the game. And look for the book began after hearing a few stories of three NPCs in the game. Yes, and very often thought about this Bonarta. At first I thought that the game missed something.

V
Vedge_Antilles 07.05.20

No, well is it not interesting to know the events that happened before the games. How can you be so narrow-minded? Fans of the Witcher, your mother. Ugh. I just thanks to the knowledge gleaned from books, was able to build the proper passage of story in games, especially in the third part. And some zadolbali with their whining that they have a bad ending.

Y

Dmitriy_XAN wrote:
just for General knowledge useful
You know, I create a theme only for 1 question about the medallion, and I suggest to read the books for the overall development... This is how I want the house to fix a tap, and ask in what direction to turn the nut, but I suggest to get a plumber on the job, they say then I would like no questions asked.

Vedge_Antilles wrote:
No, well is it not interesting to know the events that happened before the games. How can you be so narrow-minded?
That is, if I'm not interested to know the events BEFORE the GAME, I automatically become far? Or it's a subconscious bluff due to the fact that you've read the books and I don't?
PS. those events that are interesting to me (BEFORE the GAME) I'll ask on the forum how to do it now.

Y

Mantykora wrote:
Or maybe just to read more, to those who have read show off was not necessary? If it reads one of the ten, this one show off as if involuntarily.
The fact that you can read not just a witch, who knows, maybe I have read as many books as you in eyes did not see, but the Witcher didn't read. So inevitably disappears at once, it's intentional Vientiane.

PS. I do not deny the value of books, but after asking the question I immediately get a response in the style of should have read this is not normal.

J
JOKERIVAN 07.05.20

Dmitriy_XAN
You're wrong, it was not like in books or give proof. And the issue with Bearcom and wizards is not how he killed them or not, and how he killed them in fair fight or in a dream
Jaroslav Bondarev
The point is that it is not necessary to show off like a lot of reading, but the book the Witcher no time, and the time to complete the game is, and it's just 120 hours. Forever forever, those who read must respond to those who have not read, but those who do not read and do not want to read, because those who read and everything they told...... and books, among other things very, very interesting, very easy to read, sometimes funny, sometimes sad, there are cool plot twists, and you are your own spoiler, read boldly, you will not regret

D
Dmitriy_XAN 07.05.20

Jaroslav Bondarev wrote:
You know, I create a theme only for 1 question about the medallion, and I suggest to read the books for the overall development... This is how I want the house to fix a tap, and ask in what direction to turn the nut, but I suggest to get a plumber on the job, they say then I would like no questions asked.
I think I already wrote here about it, I want to learn something associated with LOROS read the book for the development of useful and more about the lore you know, want to know the answer to one question, to help GOOGLE and Wikipedia Witcher, there to show off, no one will, and the answer to the old will find))) what's your trouble, I do not understand

z
zhimipe 07.05.20