3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 07.05.20 10:43 am

Explain the skills of a team of merchant ships (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Not understand some of the skills of team members, or the conversion, whether skis do not go)
What, for example, skill means Roxanne Acceleration after drift? Skid, as far as I understand, it's a sharp turn, when I press on brakes and to the side. But what is acceleration then? I noticed that acceleration was faster after that, and with a sail too.
There is still skill At -30% less damage when accelerating. Do not understand what acceleration is and who gets the damage?
And yet, what is the difference the power of fire and power of fire? You have the skill +20% to the power of fire from the preparation to attack and+1 to fire power early in the fight and is +25% power when using fire arrows.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zgul 07.05.20

See, 30% less damage when accelerating, then when you accelerated to RAM the ship with W (on the keyboard) at this time, you take 30% less damage.
+20% to the power of fire from the preparation, the preparation is when you aim at an enemy for a few seconds. Mind you the sight is narrowed if not shoot immediately.
The power of fire and the power light is characterized in that one of these increases the accumulation of rage, the second damage of fire arrows and spears. (But some of them don't know)
+1 to the fire power early in the fight - when you enter combat, you have filled one cell of adrenaline.
25% of the power of fire when using arrows - Fire arrows deal 25% more damage.
It is best to take team members with the skills: damage Reduction 30% , +30% damage from arrows/copies , +30% strength of the ship(repairs) when splitting an enemy ship. The most useless is mainly due to the acceleration or increase endurance ekpipazha.

g
ganjin 07.05.20

Zgul
when you accelerate in order to RAM the ship with W (on the keyboard) at this time, you take 30% less damage. And, that is, if during acceleration I shoot, I get less damage?
+20% to the power of fire from the preparation, the preparation is when you aim at an enemy for a few seconds. Mind you the sight is narrowed if not shoot immediately.
What training I understand, but if the fire power is, roughly speaking, cells with fire at the bottom of the screen, it means that the power of fire with this training? While I grip the mouse and move with the cells, nothing happens. +1 strength early in the fight it is clear - is a cell of fire, +25% strength for getting each of the arrows is also clear, the faster the cell is populated, but when training nothing fills the same. Or there is just there because of power, that is, if you prepare for the shot (hold down the button to aim narrowed), then the fire damage will be more?
Well, with power it is clear how much damage the fire.
So what does acceleration after a skid? I have tried with skill and without and not noticed any significant acceleration. The truth is on the water looking for the difference is difficult to grasp.

Z
Zgul 07.05.20

ganjin
ganjin wrote:
And, that is, if during acceleration I shoot, I get less damage?
Yes, it is.
Possible localization of the game have tried to write such nonsense in the skills.
ganjin wrote:
if the fire power is, roughly speaking, cells with fire at the bottom of the screen, it means that the power of fire with this training?
Roughly speaking, increases damage by 25% when firing flaming arrows or spears.
ganjin wrote:
that is, if you prepare for the shot (hold down the button to aim narrowed), then the fire damage will be more?
Yes, that works, the more narrow the scope the more damage.
ganjin wrote:
So what does acceleration after a skid?
Try accelerating on W to sharply turn the ship to the side, in the game it is told about it once, but I don't use it. Better change your team member.

g
ganjin 07.05.20

Zgul
Thanks for the replies.
On account of Try accelerating on W to sharply turn the ship to the side is a skid. How does skid I know it works in my opinion and without acceleration, that is, when the vehicle is moving, not just turn aside, and press S and turn, then the ship logs. I often use this for quick reversal. I am wondering what the acceleration is after the skid, as I did not try and did not notice any acceleration. Or is it again a mistranslation, unfortunately inaccuracies in the translation found, for example in engravings.
It is better to change team member. I have that team member and not worth it.