3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobaone7 07.05.20 10:45 am

Hacked steam account

My ACC was hacked yesterday. I wrote to tech support and pointed out-to which was attached the ACC, the last purchased game, how much money was on the steam wallet,put a screen check on the replenishment of the steam wallet, Yandex. money, key to activate one of the games. I also complained about the hacking on his old account. Your ACC with a new nickname Sexcrime and I also had to email tech support. The funny thing is that I can't find it now! At all! I searched for your ACC via your last nick and using a new one, but found nothing! As technical support you will find my hacked page!? I dibilka and forgot to put the address of the page!!!! This fiasco((( Can the tech support to find my ACC for all of the above data? If they would help me?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 07.05.20

Lobaone7
There's nick, and there are login accounts which are not modifiable and must be specified.

E
Elidias 07.05.20

Timeoutfactor is but enough choice was? as hacked then

L
Lobaone7 07.05.20

Recochica
So, I've already written about the login on another forum.... I'm not sure I remember it( But I like his decree to the letter, maybe it was nick(

L
Lobaone7 07.05.20

Elidias
Night mail was hacked. Through the mail and changed the password, nick....

E
Elidias 07.05.20

Lobaone7
Email from Google or what?

L
Lobaone7 07.05.20

Elidias
Of mile was( I have read that this is a bad post and started a new Google release(

E
Elidias 07.05.20

Lobaone7
Yes if akki signup only from Google mail use. Mail this time, the two can be hacked. Still on Google autheticator mail + bind to the cell. But mail. ru is also unable to bind to cell phone. Well then yeh hacked, unless of course they are FSB or CIA

R
RikoChiko 07.05.20

Lobaone7
Then the old mailbox restore.
If I bought wheels and didn't throw them out then you can attach photos with the key.

s
saa0891 07.05.20

Lobaone7 wrote:
Of mile was( I have read that this is a bad post and started a new Google release(
Mail had to phone tethering and all.

R
Rin Shirayuki 07.05.20

Well, I had better think about security, bind to the phone to do a backup mail and other things + Steam Guard mobile authenticator. Is it too difficult to finish maximum protection, if not still on the destiny of the account which you going to use the mass for a long time? Themselves to blame, can only suffer.

u
ugf16349 28.12.20

Lobaone7
Forget about Steam, Torrent Edition always costs 0 rubles and your account won't be hacked.

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Well, write to TP Steam then.

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

ugf16349
Feelings are not very good when you pirate good games.

u
ugf16349 27.01.21

FallOut0877
You inspire yourself and therefore not very much for you.

L
Luqedzzz 03.11.21

Donated to your account? You write in support of Steam that you have been hacked, show the receipts and voila