3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
waspchan 07.05.20 08:26 pm

Randomly crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Crashes to desktop without any errors
win 10 64bit
i5-3470 3.20 GHz
gtx-1060 3gb
8gb RAM
power 600w
WD7502ABYS 750GB hard
The only one that noticed the rough started to work louder (a little squeak)
Play a couple 4 hours and not a hint of departure, and could close in 10 minutes of the game
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 07.05.20

Pirates?

a
ayyrasmus 07.05.20

license? fashion cost?

R
Rottan 07.05.20

The third Witcher no pirates. Absent an FMT. I'm playing version 1.30, it lags a lot. On the first versions very rarely had crashes, when moving along the map.

w
waspchan 07.05.20

RFL
th3Rasmus
Pirates from mechanics, mods no (test on another computer, crashes fiction)

a
ayyrasmus 07.05.20

waspchan
well here I am lost, I can only advise to buy the game, but it is unlikely to help you

K
Krrrva 07.05.20

turn off unnecessary processes, disable hibernation, bringing firewood for the video card, check the train using crystaldiskinfo. and of course buy litsuhu, it's the Witcher !

R
RFL 07.05.20

waspchan
The rough heel of Quinoa! Well, as a pirates game? Perestanavlivat repak and Visual C++ 2012, 2013.

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

The paging file is not disabled ?
Hard test on reading speed and surface condition.
Reinstall visual c++, to clean the system from junk wood on video of the Nvidia website.
It is better to put from GOG

c
cheezette 07.05.20

Suggest to try another Repack, but better buy a license at Gog or Steam.

r
raversss 07.05.20

RFL
How can such a lame game made you can buy and the more it has no multiplayer? All singles should go straight to the torrent distribution bypassing any stores !!! For pirates there are no departures in the comp.

R
RFL 07.05.20

raversss wrote:
multiplayer
Serious people like me don't spend time on such nonsense as the multiplayer. The exception of GTA 5.
raversss wrote:
All singles should go straight to the torrent distribution bypassing any stores !!!
Steal on.

m
mc1death 07.05.20

waspchan
waspchan wrote:
The only one that noticed the rough started to work louder (a little squeak)
The author look something smart, and after that, it is advisable to check for the presence of dead\long sectors on the hard disk, the instructions in the Internet you will find a lot to do this.
I had similar with all games, sometimes you just flew and everything. The sound noticed that the hard steel is too often Park head. Controls were great, the detectors were not, took the drive in for repair - said that the inside had oxidized the contacts, rewired and started working all fine.

c
cheezette 07.05.20

raversss
Be silent, slave, mother does not give money for games?) Pirates, again, tend to bahovitsa, because artisans sometimes, if not often, affect the game's files, and from which there are departures. About the multiplayer in this game it does not have to be mean some features that cannot be changed.