3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegario 07.05.20 08:26 pm

Viktor is your friend or not?? (Fallout: New Vegas)

personally, I'm for him because he saved You all, although I think he's hiding something!
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 07.05.20

XD go to Vegas and all will be clear.

D
Demonic Wolf 07.05.20

He is a pawn of house that's all...

O
Olegario 07.05.20

Yes?? wow guys thanks that said though I had been in Vegas!

N
Natan200 07.05.20

I do not know. As for me, since Victor is actually Mr. house)) Well, the program of which he, from banks to your controls. Like your image on the screen... But to answer the question: This person I deeply sympathize. And it is a shame that he dies when banging system. Even wanted at one time in scripts to dig deeper on the subject)

C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 07.05.20

Well, the guys whom got do not call, okay?
And the guy with the house all lucidly explained at the expense of canned food.

V
Vorchun iz Paradiz Follz 07.05.20

at first I thought he was a spy benny or what the killer thought that his 3палой hand built pistol with a silencer from where he will kill me when I turn away.Especially he aroused suspicion when he came to me for help(guy at the wells post-apocalyptic which is supposedly lost girl and then attacked me.)Novak, I realized that Victor goes to Vegas and in Vegas I realized...words were met Chet

5ehtiP 07.05.20

he more than a friend..he sexalot and can fuck..

Y
Yura2010 07.05.20

PitheS
Cute!

S
SamayaSamaya 07.05.20

The fact that he saved a low bow to him)) but he six Mr. house, so how can he be a friend

m
my93 07.05.20

but if you hit him early he will appear in the future?

D
Dark Andrew 07.05.20

Nah, Victor is a pawn house, so no friend to me..

g
geeklyGentleman 07.05.20

Yes, but to me he's a friend... but I joined the Yes-bot, and had to Bang((( And generally a good robot

N
NightHawkreal 07.05.20

The enemy, the whole game, I've waited is legitimate to kill is a bucket of nails :)

L
LiLuSin 07.05.20

) According to the definition of the word friend, friend could be the individual, whom the Victor is. For me Victor is a poor source of Energobaltic and 9 mm cartridges. Plus it insects opens and drains ) when I played it on my eyes have killed 5 times )

M
Mysterious Stranger 07.05.20

A suspicious piece of iron. Three times saw his corpse on the cemetery post-apocalyptic. Noawadays.

P
Psicho666 07.05.20

When I started playing, he did not think, but when I met him in the city(where the big dinosaur) and I suspicious the couple began to unhitch, then I shot him to hell:) I feel all right)

N
N.E.M.E.Z.I.S. 07.05.20

garbage he iron on vegetable oil..made it a frag from a vending machine))

K
Kakoy-to paren 07.05.20

PitheS
he more than a friend..he sexalot and can fuck..
You're confused
With bot name is FISTO

R
Rishard 07.05.20

I like this securitron very pleasant, to be honest, I even feel sorry for the poor fellow was when he killed house on the instructions of the NKR. Costs, poor, Yes, only wagging his head. :'(

O
Olly-alpha 07.05.20

Hate him with all my heart. =)