3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxxHouse303 07.05.20 08:27 pm

Problemmy prices and Mein (discussion)

discuss 321...go
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
As I understand it, these prices hold until specifically to miners do not dare all the cards from the shelves once again. They must now have to drop cards without video outs, which they should go. After the start of mass production of cards minerska the usual gaming market needs to recover. Good courses cryptocurrency was due to the influx of the miners, so stir a little sleep. And yet still a shortage of graphics cards for gamers.

f
fog666666 07.05.20

I got one miner have been hanged.and before his death received a good ass

f
fog666666 07.05.20

they say in prison miners automatically fall into the caste omitted

0Bers0 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
Barely mastered your writings, it's a full plate.
ArMaGeddon_AJ
They must now have to drop cards without video outs, which they should go.
Should not and will vryatli. Because compared to the usual they are no better are almost the same and have the stripped-down guarantee. + they then won't spolicy. None of the familiar miner buys a special card, take all the usual 1070 and 1080.
fog666666
they say in prison miners automatically fall into the caste omitted
Following you.
MaxxHouse303
not the Fuckers miners
Well, now the Fuckers are raising money, and smart people, like you, whining on the forum about some. All right.

In fact, after the first of August some will sweep away again. Now buying miners vidyahu subsided a bit, waiting for the results of the first of August.

On the SIM otklanivayus, because now nabezhit crowd of spellers, which, of course, does not make sense in this question and skip school, and begin with a straight face and foaming at the mouth to discuss what miners are bad, how soon will burst the bubble, etc. etc. In fact will wait a long time vidyahu and whining on prices.

O
OkGo 07.05.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
Not the fact that miners will switch to the card without outputs.
For expect to sell them if they become not so profitable mine.

O
OkGo 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
On the CU is now more or less a graphics card.
Yes, more expensive than they were before, but the price tag is at 19-20K 1060-ku, from 29 1070 is better than drawing cards in Rfii.

R
Razox 07.05.20

Yes display is the card, why whine again? Crypto-currency collapsed, like all over, and threads with whining campaign are endless. Over at KU already 1080Ti for 48K is, flown to understand, painting buy! I own campaign money even at 1030 is no, but to complain that vidyuhi not - you should!...

0Bers0 07.05.20

Razox
Whining is always someone. Yes, and the reason will always find. Just some people are comfortable to go through life as victims and whine about everything. Cryptocurrency is not collapsed, but has fallen greatly. Those who have been engaged in Vice versa will now be in a rush, well, whined on the forums and started to sell some alarmists kreditchiki who heard the sound (though quite late), gained credits and risks are not taken into account. Well, there will always be Fuckers, and Fuckers, natural selection has not been canceled. If people have no brains, you would get stung on something else sooner or later, not necessarily for mining. The point is that many and have earned a large part and continues to earn.
MaxxHouse303
Tags mold huckster and dealers, of which there are plenty. Themselves NVIDIA and Amud special prices for wholesalers is not raised. Well, the high prices have created a shortage of product, which again is the fault of the developers vidyahu, as not ready in that case to satisfy the market demand.

O
OkGo 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
Even with shipping is cheaper if you buy the same 1060-ku.
And if you order with friends, all very good.

M
MagicHero 07.05.20

Already prices have returned to normal, his vidyuhi bought in citylink for 32 cents and now it is just so worth it.

K
Krovavyy Kot 07.05.20

Picked up in your city shop equipment. Every day I monitor the prices. Total - video Gigabit 1060 on 6GB for 3-4 days fell somewhere in 1,5-2 thousand, that pleases. The Assembly itself will take somewhere in a month or two, hopefully by that time prices will fall further.

T
The_apathy 07.05.20

Kind of like the collapse occurred, the video card started to become cheaper. 1060 3GB already in my city is only 4K more expensive than it was in the spring.

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
I have 3 1080ти is denyuzhku, and some good people no
Dude has the money for 3 1080ti creates a topic on NG about when prices fall?? Why are you doing this?

M
MaxxHouse303 07.05.20

Nicholas Ololi
And why pay more? from what I overpaid can spend on something)

B
Bombardirovschik 07.05.20

MaxxHouse303
you cannot delete a theme, you have fallen under the microscope

K
Kraicher 07.05.20

If you believe the media, mining this cryptocurrency pyramid. So we will wait for the collapse. Because the cost of cryptocurrency that flies up, then falls to the bottom.

M
MagicHero 07.05.20

Kraicher
Will have a long wait since 2009 still did not collapse and it is already 8 years old. So what else can survive at least 10 years, there's the point that is beneficial to those who launder money because don't get to throw new money (selling drugs, weapons, fakes, looting) the output is pure loot. And there are plenty of organizations around the world, and yet bitcoin remains without control it will not collapse.

K
Kraicher 07.05.20

MagicHero
I mean boom. It boom ordinary people.