3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexsei5235 07.05.20 08:29 pm

Mirak Mirak Sokhranenko after (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Anyone have sokhranenko after killing Mirak ?Throw RV syudy...
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 07.05.20

roseee.....you can just team quest to finish..

P. s like something like CompleteQuest DLC2MQ06 (without the brackets)

A
Alexsei5235 07.05.20

WeedJaeger
OK right now I'll try the ID from the quest was looking for,tried already)

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

Alexsei5235
I wonder - how do you imagine the future from someone else's save ?

W
WeedJaeger 07.05.20

nestrbob
I also started getting interested

r
ravegas 07.05.20

I think in these games sohranenku someone else to use, like the wrong pants to wear

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

ravegas
Yes, not only cowards - someone else's wife and children ( if any ) , skills , visited locations, etc. It's like a deep Budun Wake up in the open field - the people...!!!..where am I and who am I ?

B
Blutige 07.05.20

Hmm, if I gave your save, then you would not have had to play, because already almost all passed)

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

_BESIK_
Why such complexity ? You can put a bunch of mods and just disable them before passing certain stages of the plot . In the case of Mirac ( when it is out of the puddle comes out ), it is necessary before beginning the quest to disable all mods on dragon - type Dragon Combat Overhaul and the plot will be without bugs . I have in the game 185 different mods and story pass easily , the main thing is to know what mod that can affect .

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

_BESIK_
There are mods that don't overlap on the game , and break the vanilla scripts and there is already disabling or uninstalling will not help . These mods do not need to put with them if you pass the main story . Not unimportant role played by repak , which is taken as a basis , it needs to be 100% working without a single bug . I put a build just for the Legendary Edition.v 1.9.32.0.8 + 3 DLC.(2013).Repack Fenixx volume of exactly 5GB .

W
Wild Rider 07.05.20

Alexsei5235
Choose the correct sub-forums to create topics..