3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 07.05.20 08:30 pm

\"Gul turned into a wild ghoul\" (Fallout 4)

Often you receive notification Gul turned into a wild ghoul. Had not paid attention, but now he thought: what if the truth is somewhere in the neighborhood now wild ghoul killing guards?
Who knows what that means? I wonder the same.
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 07.05.20

_nick69_
Over 150 hours has never been such

D
DrMors 07.05.20

_nick69_
I have been there. Well, I understand that it is in battle, any enemy, as it becomes dramatically stronger. Tobish wild ghoul stronger than a simple ghoul, watched it with the claws of death, different mutants, even as a raider I have become the bloodthirsty raider

n
nikita2112 07.05.20

I was labelled a Legendary enemy mutated. He had regained his health and his damage increased twice. And so the ghoul had turned into a wild, this has never happened.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 07.05.20

've been playing for 200 hours and current met (charred wild ghoul) damn this is sure to p...

A
Atlante 07.05.20

___NYUSHA___
Me in fallout, ghouls are bent, all due to the fact that they have immunity to energy weapons!

A
AntiGuS 07.05.20

All this shit, that's Swan on LVL 20 find here is apophenia!

_
_nick69_ 07.05.20

This is certainly not only a battle it was. The first time I noticed it when I was on the roof of the police Department, which settled the BS, and walked to the rotorcraft with the Dance.

_

Atlante
You're right me after this pictures to live retardation 1 minute and kirdyk ))) but I stubborn went in a repaired suit of power armor and about 5 in there at the Les so these *** once again failed me Yes as luck would have it they are already in my settlement sometimes attack

_

AntiGuS
I Swan banged without any problems from fat and these ghouls that she new how I got LVL 100 so they often become vstrechat

s
solus. 07.05.20

___NYUSHA___

Where is this place? What is the location? I want to look back, to zero.

_

solus.
you mean guliy?

_

solus.
if you're talking about the ghouls that I first met ( the Boston airport ) and right now they are almost everywhere where the current ghouls eat but in small quantities

B
Barsagar 07.05.20

AntiGuS
No, Swan is killed at once, though gladkostvol. The main position is right to do.

_

Barsagar
yeah but he's not weak this Swan he's just not agile and this can kill it for just

a
anton89013 07.05.20

AntiGuS
I went through it at 13 I just called rotorcraft and turrets soaked

D
Deieneris 07.05.20

___NYUSHA___
Just met such, the settlement was attacked by. And a couple years of playing I too first met... And damaged they are worse than the clutches of death, do not want them to meet more often, especially in such numbers. If not for the turrets of the settlement I would come quick PPC even from the 1st CD

A
Akim Yarahmedov 07.05.20

There is garbage in Police. You receive notification Gul turned into a wild ghoul. In fact, the opposite is true. Several times I have noticed that after such notice (it appears to me during the fight with the savage ghoul) one of the hostile crowd wild ghouls becomes friendly. If anything it is even in your attempts to kill it will not respond and try to defend themselves. Make screenshots from the add-on VAULT-TEC WORKSHOP. In the first pass, he was hostile to me. in a subsequent friendly. This is likely a random time

B
BlackTigerTK 07.05.20

The mayor of yarahmedov wrote:
There is garbage in Police. You receive notification Gul turned into a wild ghoul. In fact, the opposite is true.
This is a corollary of the perk Ghoulish 3rd level - Radiation now regenerates even more of your lost Health, and some Feral Ghouls will randomly become friendly.

U
Uandless 07.05.20

AntiGuS
Have you tried lvl 10 with pistol (10 shots left 2)