3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 07.05.20 08:30 pm

How do you feel about the fact that the search for CRIS ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

become the main plot of the game?And this character in General?
71 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 07.05.20

jane334
In General, in two ways.
That is kind of like a good character, but it is very poorly presented in the game.
Like, Geralt needs over backwards to climb, to find it (Remembering the books of Sapkowski), but it is not very much and in a hurry.
To be honest, as the main plot - so-so.
Recalled the third or fourth volac.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

jane334
personally, I'm not. copista latest books, almost. well, there is CRIS searched here, nothing new, except for the scene of events and ways of searching.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Oh yeah, the cons. well, let's show who's the BOSS OF PG

K
Krrrva 07.05.20

More precisely, the main objective, after which you need to kill and hunt. CRIS and Jennifer are the most important people in Geralt's life, so that otherwise simply could not. However the main thing is not the final aim but as the story develops, then I am 100% satisfied. I love the first part but after reading the books I have a question why ? why no one tells Geralt about CRIS and Jennifer ? why even the mention of them, what are salamanders, why do I need this Alvin. In the second part of Geralt finally says, Jennifer, and the third part is what I wanted most fans of the books. Perhaps the most worthy continuation of the Saga

c
callmegod 07.05.20

Who forbids You to go in the story in search of the CRIS? Go at least once just for the story and then speak.

W
Widukind 07.05.20

Looks weird that CRIS haunted by terrifying Wild hunt at any moment to die, what Geralt even says Amharu in the second meeting, while we play Geralt Quint, delve into caves in search of treasure vadimchik, and do other leisurely things. In this sense, the most logical plot Stone hearts - there is no hurry is not expected in principle.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

callmegod
you is who ? if you're talking about my comment - I was neproxodim the game already 3 times. and only 510 hours

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Widukind
totally agree

K
Krrrva 07.05.20

Widukind
First and foremost is the game, especially open world. Of course there will be side quests and entertainment. However nobody forces you to play Quint or climbing in caves

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

ahahahaha, God, the cons ponastavili. the whoa, what's with the game telling bad fans, falaut, Nada to punish them. I do not care about these drawbacks, though thousands put. only confirm myth about inadequate fanatics. most killed what was prominately even Widukind'a, though he's anything bad about the game said.

W
Widukind 07.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
here on the forum a tradition minus everything, just in case, I have long been accustomed

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Widukind
I just got used to me initially as something to shit on this minusovaniya and adding. here is the RIL I'm not sure why she's here at all introduced, because no effect.

P
Playersaharan 07.05.20

Let's just say, even though the search of the CRIS and seamlessly woven into the game universe (though not really, given that two previous parts we about it have not heard, except for the fact the dialogue with the innkeeper in the first part), but because of the fact that the main time of sujecki we are doing just that and the story itself is far less intriguing and has become stingy on this turns, giving us instead a standard epic is about how the hero is looking for a relative, and after dealing with a global problem (though there are personal dramas, like the stories of Baron). So, turns level Detective Raymond long dead and we are led by the nose or Saskia is the dragon from the beginning of the game there is no question. The maximum you will be surprised at where Philip was all this time, and mourn over the death of the Baron (because the script is still well-written). In this regard, the COP better be, because the intrigue with O'DIMM works fine (though such characters often found in movies and books).
Well, the game CRIS, I am also like a book. A very annoying person adventure which is not so interesting to watch as the adventures of Geralt.

h
hoursdragon 07.05.20

How do you feel about the fact that the search for CRIS ?
Normally Geralt to find.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

Crra
The first part shows that it is currently possible without Ian and without CRIS.
And this turnabout in the direction of the books in the second part, honestly, I do not happy.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

Crra
It's not about that, and the fact that the logic of the game Geralt is in the caves not climbs, and runs only on story quests and only then, the logic of the game works.
And if not to go, as if there are two games in one, or two of reality. In one he is looking for CRIS and the other travelling, not really hurrying anywhere.
Remember the same Skyrim or volac, where the behavior of the character did not show his attitude and purpose.
Came Alduin, and yet not go through the story, he generally doesn't manifest itself.
Dad left from the asylum, the hero goes to look for him(really just to save his own skin), and...you won't have to look.
Especially uporotyh shown in the fourth Palace, where in fact no one can even look for distortion of perception.

K
Krrrva 07.05.20

Hirok
Well, if you have not read the books that you, Yes, is unlikely to be this happy. And Geralt is ready pers with their history, books and games are inseparable, so in the first part, all blamed on the amnesia. The continued participation of Jenn, CRIS and other Persian books was inevitable

H
Hirok 07.05.20

Playersaharan
Yeah, all is well.
The first Witcher has remained elusive in terms of this turnov. And the consequences of decisions. They are there every step of the was.
Yes, even the second more than the third. It is very sad.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

Crra
First tried to create their own story, and Yes, I've read the books, and that's why I was not pleased.
I think book Geralt had to leave there and to develop your. And amnesia I could and gave it to him. And her reason, decided to remove. A very good reason.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Hirok
and even sadder that these decisions generally have no effect in subsequent games (except life summer and gear Raven)