3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20 08:31 pm

Help, I think shadow the server threw (Dark Souls)

Were playing with dsfix, but I noticed that I can't invade people's worlds, and to me, not invade, he decided it was just because of him. deleted and started new game. for 2-3 hours I had connected 2 people, one went to spiked armor and some crap in the hand (something magical, I do there do not rummage in it, always knight played) so, it just didn't take, the damage is almost ignored. somehow I carried him somewhere 1\3 HP and there was an unknown crap. he vahetul I do not understand why. it was further current is better. first, second was nowhere. and then he appeared behind me and immediately vahetul, in addition to making me curse and corrupting aparisim. am I shadow server threw ? if so, what to do ? me from the back-remove ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 07.05.20

due to dsfix not curled

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Metalist1925
but the more I did not set. but 2 cheaters in a row...unless it's shadow server, then what ?

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
DS1 is not present in SHS.
Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
but the more I did not set. but 2 cheaters in a row...unless it's shadow server, then what ?
These bastards sorry full in the first part, so it is better to play it without PvP

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Oh, this is good. well that SHS no. but cheaters...again campaign to start a new game will have...

I
Inzanagi 07.05.20

A new game from cheaters not save

L
Lelik Bobik 07.05.20

In DS1, no SS this time. Two: the game is not a cheat. Three: for community in DS1 is no one watching, so you can nacitanie from God. Four: make a backup save, if you are afraid of cheaters.

K
KanSi 07.05.20

Support the commenter above!

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Izanagi
will not save, but at least the curse will not and oparysha

I
Inzanagi 07.05.20

What curse and oparysha?

d
dramuniq 07.05.20

Izanagi
It's about a worm out of my head says I think

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Izanagi
DramUniq wrote:
It's about a worm out of my head says I think
some understood it correctly. and the curse - well, the usual curse, in which a floor scale HP biocide.

I
Inzanagi 07.05.20

So both of them can not get rid of start a new game

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Izanagi
I know. but how longer will be held up to this point still farm souls, because the current is half credited and floor scale HP salochana, I have normal mobs now with 1.5 shots of dying, what with the bosses then will then ?

G
GG4 07.05.20

How you tohnichi from the stupid mobs? The game is played on the guitar without a single scratch.

R
RikoChiko 07.05.20

This reason explains why console better than a PC.

m
moblin 07.05.20

GG4 wrote:
the guitar
I personally passed ?

S
Shadowarm 07.05.20

Put watchdog,and the patch for online,it's all can find on the DS wiki
Спойлерhttp://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Распространенные_проблемы_сетевой_игры

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

GG4
my God, read again what the fuck I am now Izzy can die from normal mobs.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.05.20

Shadowarm
thanks, will try

G
GG4 07.05.20

I read everything, but how can you die without a punch a punch?