3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bublick 07.05.20 08:32 pm

Starting with DirectX 9 (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I understand that many people have a problem with the brakes is related to the fact that the game starts to force DirectX 11. Tell me if the problem is resolved? Is it possible to run on DirectX 9 or 10? Tried to change version from 11 to 9 in the file: My documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Assassin4. Does not work, the game creates a new row with DX11, and maximum game settings. Are there any solutions?
15 Comments
Sort by:
e
emptyProfile 07.05.20

Bublick
Try to change again from 11 to 9 BUT make SURE in the properties of the file attribute is read Only.

F
Faik 1972 07.05.20

seems to work,but every time you log a gun puts high settings and have to re-rearrange

e
emptyProfile 07.05.20

Faik 1972
Costs) will Have to endure or find a way out, if any.

B
Bublick 07.05.20

Set read-only. Still puts high settings, and it seems directx 11 still remains as logs are not. Although what is strange - include dlc for Avelino - no lag, everything is almost exactly (a small reduction in fps, it's all the same directx 11, but it was tolerable. Soon buy diamonds and will teach a shamanic dance. =) And no patch accidentally planned, which would be, say, included work with 9 stop? Although, apparently, the output of one into the furnace of the computer and in the store for a new! Congratulations, I nvidia, you've made your point =) But still, maybe there is some ritual dances, which I don't know?) Would have saved me some time and coins))

D
Dmitriy Hramov 07.05.20

Bublick
In the DLC for Avelino and my unit almost no lag. The reason is that in the DLC locations are much less.

w
wheelman2 07.05.20

Bublick
In the list of DirectX support games available about AC4: Only supports DirectX 10 and 11
so fix it for 10.
or in the shortcut properties better put -DX10 (not to be soared with settings):
... \AC4\ ACBFSP.exe -DX10

however, not much difference with DX11 I have not noticed, because still turned off ambient occurs, volumetric fog and crepuscular rays

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 07.05.20

On the top-10 fix. Must starts.

B
Bublick 07.05.20

On the top-10 corrected, there is no sense absoluta, in my opinion, still it's on 11 runs... give up...

a
alekslp93 07.05.20

Not in direct business. I have the eleventh card is not holding, but sometimes terribly slow for generally unknown reasons.

P
Pk Boyarin 07.05.20

In short I changed version from 11 to 9 and 10 in the file: My documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Assassin4 but zero sense set read only but the game starts on 11 direct. As prescribed in the shortcut properties -DX10. Also did not help. Checked on what direct starts in special prog. To play comfortably 17-20 fps, sometimes 30 but not more..

B
Be3yH4eG 07.05.20

Sync off and it will be all to play!How much can you say?Or Religion does not allow?

L
LOLKRKCHEBUREK 07.05.20

And how to do it?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 07.05.20

Bublick
lol, the brakes of the optimizations, look like a Rogue optimized.

A
Andrey Telegin 07.05.20

The_Disaire
Rogue on the other engine. As far as I know on the engine assassin's creed II

d
darkpromo 07.05.20

Andrey Telegin
what, what, all of the assassins one engine, just with every part of it perfect, and the outcast uses the generation of black flag.