3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeniorJoker 07.05.20 08:33 pm

Multiplayer - Bug on a large number of credits (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Scheme for 4K credits for free on the PC:
Get rewarded Special award for the liberation of slaves in the DLC freedom Cry(No matter how) and go to multiplayer and you will see that you have increased to 4K. If you partydate we get another! And so many many times. According to my calculations to get 999999к will need to log into the game 249 times. I advise you to hurry! in order to have time before the release of the patch fixes the bug.
__________ ____________ __________ __________
Request to all!
Write in the comments Works! SeniorJoker handsome you are! or received Nothing(((Not working(((.
Answer the questions only in PM marked AC:BF Bug on a large number of credits.
It received a lot of complaints about nerabotosposobnosti bug and therefore I ask members to watch the comments on this topic and see the date of writing the last comment with the content of positive response about the bug. For example, 24 Dec 2013 03:04 Moscow time of the last write Works! SeniorJoker handsome you are! that means that the bug is not closed and the problem lies only you.(my advice is look inside yourself) good luck to you!
UPD: Please do not write me a PM if you have received a reward about by(Cheat Engine, ArtMoney, etc.) and did not get credit. The only thing I can advise it again to change the values. Method from timati123321e:users.playground.ru/1307384/ .
73 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 07.05.20

Yes, the method works, but they are always screwed.

A
Anal Inquisition 07.05.20

bought an annual vipco,and dressed in the most expensive clothes, a Black Beard,thank you very much.

T
TIGERblacK 07.05.20

Write in the comments Works! SeniorJoker handsome you are!
Hah)

J
J.J.Assassin 07.05.20

I also have all works) but to cheat the method, but packages champion buy :DDDDDDDDD

G
GarretSSS 07.05.20

SeniorJoker
Lord! Tough luck on beneficial bugs!
Everything works. SeniorJoker handsome you are! ))

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 07.05.20

and you can read more what kind of Special award and for what it is given? for the emancipation of the slaves in the cages or on the plantations?

D
Dimson_62 07.05.20

Hi bet and when patch 1.04 is out to get more money to score and then in the morning you Wake up and ProE...Yesh all the sowing had already bought premium for a year what are you small and all the clothes from the store abstergo but agradam characters busy no time to sleep work tomorrow

B

Dimson_62
unfortunately he is already out today found that the version is 1.04

D
Dimson_62 07.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
But the money still schot do so patch this bug is not ispaused

B

Damn I can't get the credits, freed 500 slaves achivku given, but no((

S
SeniorJoker 07.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Answered in a PM
GarretSSS
TIGERblacK
)

S
SPARTAN_2703 07.05.20

Works! SeniorJoker handsome you are!

e
ezi0504 07.05.20

The bug did not profiili?I did not get something.
Figured it out,thank you for the method already vipco for 1 year and took a couple of suits)

S
ShizaX7 07.05.20

received, but do not give anything

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 07.05.20

Works! SeniorJoker handsome you are!

I
IDeaDHeaDI 07.05.20

Plyusanul, everything works.

K
KOHOP 07.05.20

What's the reward Special award?
And all realized , looking at Ubisoft rewards XD

M
MrHimera666 07.05.20

Everything works, thank you

I
Iliya1999 07.05.20

The bug still works?
And what is the reward Special award? Uplay is only achieving a Change of Independence (Liberate 500 slaves) - is it?

K
KIBERMAX 07.05.20

Iliya1999
Yes, this is a very special award to free 500 slaves.