3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19 11:06 pm

Your expectations from the game! (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

What are you waiting for in this game?
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19

What are you waiting for in this game?

j
jax baron 11.10.19

AlexanderYA
The main thing that was offline and the rest is not scary

j
jax baron 11.10.19

AlexanderYA
The main thing that was offline and the rest is not scary

A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19

jax baron
well in it and will not be online and a COP, etc.))
And it is strongly encouraged)

A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19

jax baron
well in it and will not be online and a COP, etc.))
And it is strongly encouraged)

j
jax baron 11.10.19

AlexanderYA
Too early to draw conclusions well, to be honest I want swords were like Darth Mall, you can manipulate 2 swords+kastomizatsiya swords kind swords well, the choice of the parties but not only light and darkness but a mercenary could become

j
jax baron 11.10.19

AlexanderYA
Too early to draw conclusions well, to be honest I want swords were like Darth Mall, you can manipulate 2 swords+kastomizatsiya swords kind swords well, the choice of the parties but not only light and darkness but a mercenary could become

A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19

jax baron
As they say in the news
The game will be similar to Force Unleashed, but without the absurd moments in order to remain canonical;
The multiplayer will not. If you have not bothered to play exclusively in multiplayer on Star Wars, do not uninstall Battlefront 2.

L
L303 11.10.19

Hopefully the game will be a billion times better kamyshanova second battlefront and finally compete with the Academy

A
AlexanderYA 11.10.19

jax baron
As they say in the news
The game will be similar to Force Unleashed, but without the absurd moments in order to remain canonical;
The multiplayer will not. If you have not bothered to play exclusively in multiplayer on Star Wars, do not uninstall Battlefront 2.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 11.10.19

The Jedi Academy just give me a new one! With improved graphics, physics, etc., Oh, and more customization there, well, the RPG component will screw!!
Here's a game I'm waiting!

L
L303 11.10.19

Hopefully the game will be a billion times better kamyshanova second battlefront and finally compete with the Academy

S
Shadowclonejutsu 11.10.19

The Jedi Academy just give me a new one! With improved graphics, physics, etc., Oh, and more customization there, well, the RPG component will screw!!
Here's a game I'm waiting!

s
st029 11.10.19

It would be nice to have the fruit of love Jedi Knight series and Force unleashed. The first part about Starkiller was a very, very personal. And the second 4 hours of gameplay...

001fess 11.10.19

infa that Directors and writers from the former lukus art and even kapushon involved. they say this will be the second Academy gameplay.

s
st029 11.10.19

It would be nice to have the fruit of love Jedi Knight series and Force unleashed. The first part about Starkiller was a very, very personal. And the second 4 hours of gameplay...

N
NightHawkreal 11.10.19

Defeat Darth Vader. )

001fess 11.10.19

infa that Directors and writers from the former lukus art and even kapushon involved. they say this will be the second Academy gameplay.

a
arextr 11.10.19

Most importantly a good story. Well, I hope for good gameplay and Easter eggs)

N
NightHawkreal 11.10.19

Defeat Darth Vader. )