3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 07.05.20 08:34 pm

Much lag Lost Alpha. What to do? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Wanted to play this mod,installed and started,but once you go outside it starts to lag,fps 25-30.What can I do?Help,dropped the settings to low doesn't help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
L0neWanderer 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
This mod heavily alters the schedule, and as this mod is done he will naturally spike and not optimized, therefore, I doubt that you can achieve more fps on your machine. In General, in fashion there are system requirements.

R
Red Bull Energy 07.05.20

dimsink
Do I have a bad computer?Moreover, it even exceeds the system requirements of the mod.

K
Kilgrave2016 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy wrote:
from the moment you go outside it starts to lag,fps 25-30
you're still in the bar were not, I have 8-10 slack accounted for the static to go

R
Red Bull Energy 07.05.20

Kilgrave2016
In short, all sad.But I thought I had something with the mod not so 25-30 fps,then in the furnace of his look for a different mod.But poygrat really wanted,not the destiny means.

K
KOLYAN FCSM 07.05.20

I had amd fx 6300 to 4.3 to disperse and the visibility of grass clean in half, got around 45+ fps, everything else on max

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
But who are you to RUB your Titan X?

T
TheRealStalker 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
The old man's X-Ray, already unable to cope with this mod.

r
risch574 07.05.20

Under the Lost Alpha need gtx1080 and the best two IMHO

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
Each version of the game was different optimization, I passed on the version 1.3.001 Assembly from SeregA-Lus, brakes almost was not. Read the forums for Lost Alpha for 2014.
http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/lost_alpha/

d
dyzs 07.05.20

I have on I7 is fine no problems maybe clumsy instalator downloaded.

V
Voldemarcik 07.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft

he just forgot to add that he has a SLI Titan X ))))))))))))))

S
S.T.A.L.KoYan 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
konfa you have a rocket. I have no lag, only crashes, but after patches they became much less

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
I 1.3.003 Russified on your scrap metal took place (AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.81 GHz, 960 RAM). Pomateritsya, of course, in the Bar in the basement Sidorovich was pretty bad, but at minimum has passed, even the departure was not so much.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.05.20

Voldemarcik
Yes, even 2 SLI... Some very incorrigible liar.

j
jeorje 07.05.20

ahaha, such ten years ago there were a dime a dozen who in one way or another poking everyone in the face of his dream in the dream of the steep configuration of the old and primitive..

R
Red Bull Energy 07.05.20

jeorje
ahaha,Funny.The fact that I can afford this conference,you do not care.And I don't care what you're thinking.Come this way.I vylazhivat video about your company and show what it is and then you write that you Imbi..l and deleted from here.What do you guys think,okay?

n
nestrbob 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
Ignore the haters, I don't see in your config is nothing super-piperkovo, normal gaming set. Here the chela this comp is full http://users.playground.ru/1927102/ 4 titanium, this heater.

R
RikoChiko 07.05.20

Normally the game set up, and not dully all sliders on High to put. In this fashion, the maximum does not mean better.

j
jeorje 07.05.20

Red Bull Energy
I can also put anything I am the Pope and my grandma is Queen of England; and the fact that you're so hooked, only shows how I was right.. he allows himself, gyyy.. such posvyanskii packs sitting in a blown leaky toilet in the back yard with the laptop poszarpane the beginning of the century, inherited from her elder sister..

R
Red Bull Energy 07.05.20

What Coco flexing?So you sit in your leaky toilet until the next century.Video I will remove on the phone.It will be my config and still remove your page.The video will be shot this very forum.Well I agree?