3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonio 07.05.20 08:35 pm

About the economy, the balance sheet and the money (Port Royale)

Forum games Port Royal

Where urgently to get money in the game of Port Royal.
A big problem early in the game is the lack or even lack of money. Where can we get the money? If money is needed urgently, - options 1 and 2, other options designed for a longer period.
1. A game of tavern dice (for details on the branch Tell me cheats to this game!).
2. To go to the Palace of the Governor and Treasurer to borrow the highest amount.
ВзятьFor example, You give a loan of 18,000 coins, and will have to give already 27000, 5 months later.
Agree, take the money and go, after 5 months, I think You already relatively a rich man and can pay off this debt.
Why the large amount?
First, because until You pay the debt, You to this Treasurer will not give more money.
And secondly, once You have no money, a small sum will not save You.

23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonio 07.05.20

Where to get money in the game of Port Royal.
3. The money from the sale of ships. Details on the branch How to sell ships.
4. The money from the sale of guns (and extra ammunition).
5. The money from the sale of goods from plundered ships.
6. The profit from the sale of goods produced on Your plants.
7. The profit from the resale of the goods (buy low, sell high).
8. Interest on loans.
When You reach the status of more than 500,000 gold pieces, You will start to contact the treasurers of those cities where You have a building permit, with the request to take them money, for example, give 588.000 gold, and in 17 months has already received 989.800.
9. Remuneration for all city workers.
10.Rewards for completed tasks.
11.Charge tenants for living in your homes (rent).
12.Compensation for the destruction of known pirates.
13.Ransom for the buccaneers.
14.The money from plunder enemy cities.
15.The money from looting the Spanish Gold fleet.
16.Found treasures.
17.The percentage of robberies that are received from hired pirates (see topic Hiring pirates).

A
Ares_KV 07.05.20

But who will tell me - there is an icon that the city found gold - I heard somewhere that you can mine to build, but not out, although the patent for construction and warehouse in this town are???

A
Antonio 07.05.20

ЗолотойAbout gold mines in the game Port Royal.
Icon Discovered a gold mine is really from time to time appears near the cities. But, unfortunately, build a gold mine in the game Port Royal cannot.

What gives the city the opening of such a mine?
- In the city at the time of increasing demand for goods from Europe (luxury goods): wine, clothing, crockery and General hardware (nails).
- The city at the time acquires a different, better economic status. For example, the state of the Congestion and the status will be the Rise.

That can give the player information about the opening of such a mine?
- The opportunity to profit from the sale of goods. If increased demand for goods from Europe (luxury goods), then they can be safely take to the city to sell. But, we must remember that the small city is a small demand. In a big city, the demand will jump stronger.

- Option to receive remuneration for the provision of city workers. Due to the fact that the city has the best economic status there is a strong likelihood that the city will start the construction of enterprises and farms, which can lead to labour shortages.
Figure: near Havana city discovered a gold mine.

A
Ares_KV 07.05.20

Thank you for the comprehensive and encouraging old... Yeah, I wish I could build mine, but sorry...

A
Antonio 07.05.20

romur asks:
Is it possible to buy already constructed business?
Answer: No, this game is impossible. The game Port Royale 2 already.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

The purchase price/sales tovarovedenie tavorminamany price sale the best price pokupkami sale for skladani purchase for the warehouse Bread 96729680 Fish Meat 239196240200 310250311250 Potatoes 239 196240200 Rum 444360445360 Fabric 360 300360300 Salt** 288 192289**220 Brick 168112168120 Tree 48 324934 Hemp 480320 480321 Tobacco* 960* 640960641 Paint 240160240161 Cocoa 480320479321 Sugar 156 104156105 Cotton 1208012081 Wine 600450599490 Nails** 360270 - 300 Dishes 240180240195 Clothing 480 360480390
*Tobacco and some other colonial goods, for example, Cocoa and Cotton have different minimum sales prices in administrative centers and in conventional cities. In the administrative centers Tobacco less than 1000 coins I don't sell, whereas in a normal town its selling price 960 coins.
**Salt and Nails (hardware) is better never to sell (in addition to his Asylum), so the sale price for the warehouse has not been specified. To sell Nails at a price not lower than 359 coins, BUT the exercise should be very rare and the only Refuge to this town acquired the status of "Abundance".

A
Antonio 07.05.20

Goods that are consumed only by the population: Bread, Fish, Meat, Potatoes, Rum, Cloth, Tobacco, Cocoa, Wine, Utensils and Clothes you can easily sell in the cities.

Goods-raw materials: Hemp, Wood, Paint, Sugar, Cotton can be sold only in those cities where they can't be used as a raw material in the production process and then sell gradually. For example, Cotton can be traded where it is impossible to build a Weaving factory.
The tree also is a raw material, but it is better not to trade since first, cities that don't use wood as a raw material are very few, literally a handful, and secondly, merchants, competitors can take sold you the Tree where it is needed and your relative monopoly on the sale of those goods in whose production is used the wood will crack.

Construction materials: Wood, Hemp, Bricks and Nails (hardware).
Tree - if you do come to sell them, you cannot exceed the availability of the 29 units in the city, because 30 units of Wood can already be used by other merchants for the construction.
Brick more than Wood can be traded, but there is another maximum of 9 units of goods.
Hemp except that the raw material used in the construction of Fishing lodges and Weaving mills, therefore, in the fishing towns to sell it is impossible, and in other cities cannot exceed the availability of the 19 items in the city.
Nails (hardware). In the beginning of the game, but in the future it defetsit, so to trade atitm merchandise or not we'll have to decide for yourself. Personally, I did this product not sell.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

The ratio of the prices of purchase/sale listed in the above table, you can calculate it yourself, here's how: best bid price + 50% is obtained the sale price. But some products are constantly in high demand, and therefore prices to the lowest (most favorable) level never (or almost never) go down. These products are Bread, Fish, Meat, Potatoes, Rum, Cloth, Wine, Nails, Clothes, Dishes.. for Example, Meat can be bought for less than the price that is listed in a large table.

Using the specified calculation scheme the lowest prices, make calculations and it turns out that part of the goods has another Best purchase price.

Name tavorminamany price prodiraetsya best price pokupatelya best buy price of Bread 966472 Fish Meat 240160196 310207250 Potatoes 240 160196 Rum 444296360 Fabric 240300 360 Wine Nails 400450 600 360 240 240270 Dishes 160180 Clothing 480 320360
To see such low prices when the city will go on sale for several hundred (and sometimes several thousand) units of unsold goods. But to focus better on the prices that can really be found in the game.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

How to get Hardware (Nails) in the game Port Royale?
For the development of cities requires a large number of hardware products (nails), and if the number of produced bricks, wood or hemp can be increased by the construction of new enterprises, the number of hardware products (nails), which you can get depends on supplies from Europe. The principles of obtaining all of the luxury items: Wine, Nails (Hardware), Dishes and Clothes are the same, therefore, all that relates to the extraction of hardware items, applies equally to the remaining commodities in the same group.
So, where to get hardware (nails)?
There are only two options: buy or capture.

Purchase
Nails (Hardware) are sold mainly in the administrative centers. In other cities the luxury goods be sold at very high prices.
Of course, you can buy all for big money, but it is unprofitable.

Capture
Grab the luxury items in the form of a trophy together with the captured ships can only be attacked the Transport caravan. And only one caravan, which moves from Europe. Although it is sometimes possible to obtain an assignment from the Governor to capture, for example, 100 barrels of wine. In this case, the delivery is performed by the caravan with a funny name shipping wine is and is just a couple of average ugonna ships - frigates and caravels.

PS there is another possibility of obtaining Hardware. It was a gift from the Governor for regular contributions (the tasks of the governors, etc.). There are certain gifts only a few times during the game and therefore consider this method of getting the Hardware along with the purchase or seizure is not necessary.
Read more about this on a branch of Gifts in the game Port Royal

A
Antonio 07.05.20

How to buy a cheap luxury items in the game Port Royale.

The first is to buy better immediately after the transport caravan sold it wholesale in the administrative center. Just the price will be lower.

Second: in order to buy the time these products, will have to track the arrival of these transport caravans.

Third: before the transport caravan will anchor in the Harbor administrative center, the moment before stabilite game on Pause and sold in this city, the luxuries that you had in stock. Not all of course, but only a part, and at prices not lower than those for which you will then buy these goods. Ie
The wine is not cheaper than 500,
Nails not cheaper than 300,
The dishes are not cheaper than 200,
Clothes are not cheaper than 400.

Fourth: the foregoing should , that the warehouses in the administrative centers should be a certain reserve, a kind of emergency supply of luxury goods in the range of 30-40 units Although, of course, the size of this margin depends on the size of the administrative center.

Summary: if you did everything correctly, then the transport caravan, which came as the administrative center will be forced to sell luxury items at prices even lower than those which before you finished the trade. As a result, prices for luxury goods are extremely low and you can buy these imported products at such low prices.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

How to ensure that vehicles caravans were frequent.

If it is not done, then the Transport caravans will be coming, to come regularly, but rarely. Can anything be done to transport the caravans came by more often? It turns out that you can. For this we need to make in this administrative center was a shortage of workers. For this you need to regularly take out from this city of all jobs, and if the merchants of this city will build a new enterprise, vozniknit labor shortage, which will be the impetus to send additional transport of the caravan to the city. For these merchants to bring new workers from other cities don't. Although this is a promise to pay money.

If you have the permission for the construction of this administrative centre, and if your competitors do not build, then you can gradually develop the city of new ventures. But only to build up the city should be gradual - one trade at a time. Then wait for the arrival of the transport of the caravan to trade for luxury items after the caravan will leave the port again to build a new company, thus creating again a shortage of manpower.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

ЗолотойA little more about gold mines in the game Port Royal.
- The city at the time acquires a different, better economic status. For example, the state of the Congestion and the status will be the Rise.
Attention! If at the time of opening a gold mine in the city was the hunger, it as dead a poultice - the city will not be able to improve their well-being. In this case it is better to restart the game, wait for new announcements about the opening of a gold mine in the city where there is no hunger.

The city may be the following welfare levels:
Poverty
The decline
Stagnation
Recovery
The rise
Prosperity
Wealth
Abundance

A
Antonio 07.05.20

The welfare of the cities in the game Port Royal
(the text below is a quote from the manual)

The welfare of the city depends on the assortment of goods in it.
A city with a small range of goods will cause disapproval of citizens, and, in
the end, may become unattractive to the fact that nobody will be able to hire
workers. In the worst case, the workers and their families simply left the city.
The following situations can affect the welfare of the city and, accordingly, on
the mood of the citizens:
Food shortages have a Very strong influence
The shortage of industrial products with Strong influence
The shortage of colonial products a Strong influence
A shortage of luxury items Weak impact
Fortification of the port From weak to strong influence
The number of soldiers in the city From weak to strong influence
The size of the city the more commercial enterprises in the city, the more satisfied citizens.
The range of products the most important thing - how much is enough inventory for
traders and residents. Usually people begin to complain, if
inventory of the goods lasts less than 8 days. Other products can not compensate for
the lack of food! In addition, the citizens quickly spoil the mood, if
the food supply runs out.

The city may be the following welfare levels:

- The poverty of Many workers leaving the city. Hiring new workers is Impossible.

- The decline in Workers leaving the city. Hiring new workers is Impossible.

- The stagnation of Hiring new workers is Impossible. The maximum level of development houses of the fourth (100 people).

- Restore Only after the attack on the city. Hiring new workers is Impossible. The maximum level of development houses of the fourth (100 people).

- The rise Hiring new workers possible.
The maximum level of development houses of the fourth (100 people).
In case of shortage of manpower the city pays for 1 brought working 40 coins.

- The Prosperity Of The Production Are Up By +5 %. Hiring new workers is possible. The city produces new colonists.
The maximum level of development houses five (120 people).
In case of shortage of manpower the city pays for 1 brought work 50 coins.

- Wealth Production: +10 %. Hiring new workers is possible.
The city produces new colonists.
In case of shortage of manpower the city pays for imported 1 working 60 coins.

- Wealth Production: +15 %. Hiring new workers is possible.
The city produces new colonists.
In case of shortage of manpower the city pays for 1 brought working 70 coins.

O
OksankaACTvY 07.05.20

A little bit about the economy. I have come to believe that it is best to build
10 grain, 10 paint, 20 clothing, 20 cotton, 10 potatoes, 20 rum, 15 sugar, 10 coffee, 10 tobacco, 12 meat, 10 salt, 12 fish, 6 Hemp, 10 wood, 5 bricks, 20 warehouse 210 houses. This set is normally possible to provide any country. without fear of overproduction. First, build warehouses and homes with food. Launches a trading caravan on the machine with food on the administrative centers of 200-300 iron on the minimum price per round is provided. Reputation rises sharply. It is best to choose four cities for production, of the 60 there are a dozen of the most economically convenient. The richest city in Spain, there are more imported luxury goods.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

Something a little just. The ratio may be correct, but....
I, for example, tobacco plantations generally do not build, because tobacco grows slowly and sebestoimosti he has a high work. And if the ranks, it is only when building in other cities. Built and sold all. There will be a big city, where I will not be a competitive industry, and there will be a large market for my products and a good market shopping there parties tobacco for 640 coins.
ONE fully built town is 12 to 15 thousand inhabitants. And residents of this city consume such as cloth - 20 units This is only one city, and even in a small state their STCW 5 (cities). Clearly, not enough. Of course, in the beginning of the game, your scheme might work, but then still have to expand.

O
OksankaACTvY 07.05.20

I have yet to play long, more studying tactics, but still impossible to destroy all the manufacturers of competitors, until he built half of the city already developed. And then not know what to do with the product. I have a save game played without Shelter. Almost to it, a complete mess from the abundance of goods. The game is called Atlantis. In addition to transportation and sale of goods in it, nothing more. If you start to fight with some country all at once is suppressed.

And the above set of buildings designed in one country, given Shelter, not to buy anything but the iron and imported goods. Fight with whoever you want, completely independent, but their country is obliged to provide for obtaining military sailors, and respect for, the surplus can always be sold.

O
OksankaACTvY 07.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
A bit more about the trade, it is best to sell the product to wholesalers, which can sometimes be found in taverns, it is possible to bring goods within two weeks from other cities and the price for the goods will be maximized (under contract with it), very easy to sell all the surplus of goods, restrictions on sales there.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

I agree with this. This resetting of goods is very convenient when there is an excess of goods in warehouses.
Such wholesalers appears in two different cities. In the beginning of the next week when you step into the first tavern there sits a wholesale buyer. And he wants to buy the product that is not on the market this city. So go to the taverns should be carefully (ie not all in a row). For example, you have warehouses of surplus grain and brick, looking for the city where the shortage of bread, go to the tavern in this city, there sits this guy who wants to buy bread. BUT!! Don't make a deal UNTIL a contract with him. Come to the tavern another city, where the deficiency of the brick, there's another who wants to buy a brick. Now you can enter into BOTH contracts. If you signed a contract with the first merchant, the second you computer. not even show, it just won't.

Same story with getting a job from the governors supplied one of food in a starving city. It is necessary first to bypass all governors any one country (e.g. Spain) and two of them will have to take the product in the same N-sky city. Agree and one caravan ride there products and perform 2 tasks at once. If you accept a job from the Governor, more jobs to the delivery of products in the same city you get.

By the way, the prices of such missions, NOT the maximum. This satisfactory price. For example, rum can be sold in the city where there are Roma for 525 coins.

O
OksankaACTvY 07.05.20

There is another little secret. In the early game, destroy famous pirates, build warehouses and one administrative building in the center. and vzvinchivanie purchase price of the iron. No iron means no one will be sold with. and the city at our disposal. Next, bring the boards and bricks and build 60 hemp weaving mills or rum. Sell them all. Then buy a permit to build a warehouse and 60 houses. if there are importing workers. Get income from home not paying taxes. The city's supply also grab raw materials or build a farm with tobacco or hemp. if you already have cheap raw materials. Supplied the city with food and raw materials. The profit is huge raw materials easily sold and don't need to solve the problem of where to put rum or cloth.
Workers - Governors often offer to lure workers without problems comply with this request even in the cities. Buy only what you can steal. Get the money spent and the part of the workers to return. Double benefit + man shortage in my cities. Workers can take much more than the population of the city and one city can provide up to 5-6 cities completely.

A
Antonio 07.05.20

1. About the famous pirates I already wrote somewhere, that the famous pirates, you can clip coupons for a very long time. Is holding such a fight in which one of his ships flies over the edge of the map, and the rest of his ships we capture. Ie, it ships + guns + ammo + sometimes there can be some goods robbed pirate ships. Pirate for a long time then no worries, somewhere to repair, and then starts new merchant ships to capture. It is even useful, because if I started traders competing to plunder and seize, the attitude toward me worse. And so you are not in charge of his case, but take it ships. Of course, sometimes we can agree and on the instructions of the Governor of a pirate, to destroy completely. Just the job for an additional fee.

2. You build warehouses in ALL the administrative centers?

3. You write: No iron means no one will be sold with.
It is not so. Other traders sometimes still build something (farm and factory). I agree, if not iron it happens very rarely. But the houses they can build in the absence of the city of iron, brick and wood.

4. By the way, if in the administrative centre to build only one warehouse and all, then after some time the Governor will be asked to develop a city by building in it a few companies (4, 6 or 8 pieces) with subsequent reimbursement. Or give the job to build a hospital, which is also good.

5. You described a technology for the construction of farms and factories and their subsequent sale and purchase of the new permit and the construction of housing for all the workers I used for a long time. But in my version there are a few differences: first, I'm not build the weaving factory and rum, and tobacco farms and cocoa (sometimes add a cotton farm). Because if the city produces a lot of tobacco, the price falls down to 640 coins (or 320 for cocoa) and tobacco (cocoa) to grow, the price of him to order more. The cost of tobacco of 725 and above. Secondly, doing this development in a few cities.
In all countries there is a deficit of paint and iron, and I support this gap :) But I traded in all cities products (including rum), cloth and bricks. As they say, more profitable to sell gasoline than oil.
By the way, the number of soldiers in the expanding city also increases with 400-500 soldiers to 2,000 soldiers. Therefore it is necessary to leave a stock of houses for this category of residents.