3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 07.05.20 08:36 pm

Phantom/opportunist/predator (Thief (2014))

Does anyone know exactly what conditions you need to follow to complete the game in a particular mode? But stun and murder, as I understand it, are predator. Phantom is absolutely no detection? And opportunist that is all?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoreyTaylorBroth 07.05.20

Something in between

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 07.05.20

You don't have a lot to be scorched and kill\to stun.

m
maslina1 07.05.20

I try to pass on the phantom, but always opportunistic turns, I don't understand..

I
Izotic 07.05.20

And I have the opposite, always a phantom, I usually only 1 person on the map cut down and then no one cut down

M
Midorima 07.05.20

in the beginning of the mission you are given 3 conditions for phantom, opportunist and predator, consider the example of Chapter 1 ( Blockade ) ...
to pass to the phantom, it is necessary that you have not noticed, but if you put out 8 or 9 ( can't remember exactly ) torches, campfires, candles, it will give you a trimmer, and if you do 4 kills in the head, the predator... in General, the reward from the predator to the phantom can be more than 50 gold...
Reward: phantom - 125 gold
oportunist - 100 gold
predator - 75 gold
but this is subject to the conditions of the type to extinguish the light, kill or go stealth... so to sweat in stealth for 50 gold not worth it )

s
stHarty 07.05.20

opportunist is when you walk in stealth, but using the situation(put out the torches, hiding in closets, throwing bottles), the phantom - when you pass obsalyutno quietly, just passing by, and taking the right(values, gold)

v
vegas99 07.05.20

the game imposes to pass without using the suit

G
Garrold 07.05.20

In the General case. If you want phantom, no stun, minimize and extinguish the light.

A
Alhames 07.05.20

But how realistic is it to steal 100% and still on the phantom pass?

A
Amiminoru 07.05.20

so to sweat in stealth for 50 gold not worth it

it is worth while for the sake of challenge

V
Vano_by_gamer 07.05.20

I'm personally on the special complexity on the phantom pass(on Chapter 6, stuck)for exp to raise hardcore

g
ganjin 07.05.20

Damn, never heat of the moment, no one was stunned, and gave the trimmer on level 3 (a whorehouse). Is not light to put out, and I candle the carcass of inertia just...they basically did not hurt, hurt. At least to explain in the game what's what.

g
ganjin 07.05.20

That kind of nonsense? I don't put out a single torch, not judged in any wardrobe, no one is stunned and is still opportunist! Which is nonsense.

V
Vova Lepihov 07.05.20

I passed the last mission hybrid.

q
quantum139 07.05.20

ganjin
Even the little things play a role. No wardrobe, not one caused by suspicions, no lamp, nothing. The easiest way for the siege to understand what it's like to go on the phantom. I got there he was 100%. For 6 of the 8 chapters I got the phantom, but with impurities. Once stun had, when bottles to throw. So, it was a tedious and difficult)

g
ganjin 07.05.20

quantum139
Climbing in the cabinets exactly no effect. Defusing the traps like too. In one Chapter didn't take down one or two traps, with the result that the admixture was less, but not sure if it is because of this.

Y
Yura183 10.11.21

Why am I on a mission to penetrate the Baron's estate and I have it written where the opportunist wrote traps what does it mean who can say?