3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
herdocolen 11.10.19 11:06 pm

Do not try to buy this shit! (GRID (2019))

I could spend hours to explain why this game is disgusting... But God knows how I vpadlu)
Of course you can ask a fair question, why I should get this game party?
Hmm. Yes, Yes because this piece of shit made absolutely not clear for what and for whom! Fans of arcade games, he will not come, simulators, too. So for whom is this game?!

Here is abominable physics and all turn in the drift. Probably why they removed this mode. In fact, each race is now drifting.

To adjust the machine Actually, you can, but it's pointless)) Seriously! I have never met. Twisting all the systems to maximum and the car goes usanos like it NID Odds AIDS. And what is happening with no settings, you don't wanna know) it's Funny that you can expand essentially on a straight, dry road, but if you move out on the lawn, nothing happens. So good?

The system of Nemesis, o God! It is made for degenerates who have not heard what racing etiquette. One word for casual. If you are a player in the GTS, then God forbid you start this vyser. I went through about 5-6 races on the hardest level, with nobody crashing and not using flashbacks. Consequently, I like this system check? Specially in the ass to start the batter, so I began to entertain ? Excuse the developer for my direct hands...

Graphics are also shit, but the rain effect is done with dignity, this does not take away. The machines themselves look mediocre. The optimization is acceptable, for such graphics...

Career garbage, it makes no sense at all and the incentive to play. No garage, no sponsors, no proper customization, in fact nothing at all.

To sum up. The experts think of the simulators so you know what they should play, but the casual might think that it's worth it. However! I'm not talking about Forza, Chirisan. Forza Motorsport is far more pleasant physics, customization, lots of cars, tracks, with a much more cool graphics and the funny thing is there are also flashbacks))) So what for we need a new GRID? He not only did not bring anything new to the genre, he even the old did not bother to make at the proper level.

So ladies and gentlemen! Watch your wallets and play only good games)
13 Comments
Sort by:
h
herdocolen 11.10.19

I could spend hours to explain why this game is disgusting... But God knows how I vpadlu)
Of course you can ask a fair question, why I should get this game party?
Hmm. Yes, Yes because this piece of shit made absolutely not clear for what and for whom! Fans of arcade games, he will not come, simulators, too. So for whom is this game?!

Here is abominable physics and all turn in the drift. Probably why they removed this mode. In fact, each race is now drifting.

To adjust the machine Actually, you can, but it's pointless)) Seriously! I have never met. Twisting all the systems to maximum and the car goes usanos like it NID Odds AIDS. And what is happening with no settings, you don't wanna know) it's Funny that you can expand essentially on a straight, dry road, but if you move out on the lawn, nothing happens. So good?

The system of Nemesis, o God! It is made for degenerates who have not heard what racing etiquette. One word for casual. If you are a player in the GTS, then God forbid you start this vyser. I went through about 5-6 races on the hardest level, with nobody crashing and not using flashbacks. Consequently, I like this system check? Specially in the ass to start the batter, so I began to entertain ? Excuse the developer for my direct hands...

Graphics are also shit, but the rain effect is done with dignity, this does not take away. The machines themselves look mediocre. The optimization is acceptable, for such graphics...

Career garbage, it makes no sense at all and the incentive to play. No garage, no sponsors, no proper customization, in fact nothing at all.

To sum up. The experts think of the simulators so you know what they should play, but the casual might think that it's worth it. However! I'm not talking about Forza, Chirisan. Forza Motorsport is far more pleasant physics, customization, lots of cars, tracks, with a much more cool graphics and the funny thing is there are also flashbacks))) So what for we need a new GRID? He not only did not bring anything new to the genre, he even the old did not bother to make at the proper level.

So ladies and gentlemen! Watch your wallets and play only good games)

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

herdocolen
I agree - the game is shit, I do not play and do not advise anyone

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

herdocolen
I agree - the game is shit, I do not play and do not advise anyone

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.10.19

herdocolen
put a plus, but buy ha RR 50, years later dtsat!

K
KingBaby 11.10.19

the race was held 25 and realized something else .. shit blew to hell

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 11.10.19

herdocolen
put a plus, but buy ha RR 50, years later dtsat!

K
KingBaby 11.10.19

the race was held 25 and realized something else .. shit blew to hell

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

The original Grid remains unsurpassed. The graphics on the PC version not surprised, plays all modern racing Sims and arcade(only rain Ala DriveClub liked it, although it is inferior to DriveClub), and the physics reminded GRID 2 its constant drifts, the feeling that all the cars are shod with standard rubber, and even hard.

v
vovangt4 11.10.19

The original Grid remains unsurpassed. The graphics on the PC version not surprised, plays all modern racing Sims and arcade(only rain Ala DriveClub liked it, although it is inferior to DriveClub), and the physics reminded GRID 2 its constant drifts, the feeling that all the cars are shod with standard rubber, and even hard.

A
ABRASc. 09.12.21

The game is good, but as far as I can see, many haters just didn't play it.
herdocolen wrote:
The physics here is disgusting and all the turns are done in a drift. This is probably why they removed this regime. After all, in fact, every race is so drifting.
We play the keyboard, right?
herdocolen wrote: The
machine cannot be adjusted ! Rather, you can, but it's pointless)) Seriously! I have not seen anything like this anywhere else. You twist all the systems to the maximum and the car goes off as if it were Need For Speed. And what is going on without the included settings, you better not know) It's funny that you can be deployed, in fact, on a straight section, on a dry road, but if you move onto the lawn, then nothing will happen. So will it do?
Or maybe you need to think first, and then twist something?)
Dogmeet wrote: I
agree - the game is shit, I haven't played it myself and I don't recommend it to anyone,
because if I had played, I would definitely be satisfied, like most of the buyers who actually played in Steam.

N
Namesq 25.01.22

I usually finish the games, I even mastered the Odyssey, but the grid is some kind of kapets, and I'm a fan of racing! just a disgusting game

K
KingNarik 25.01.22

Oh, I remember this game. I thought, "Oh, cool, cars, ride enough." Yep, shaz. The graphics are terrible. Yes, it's terrible. Having spun into a couple of recent NFSs, it is simply impossible to calmly look at the outdated GRID engine. And I'm still silent about Forza, after which even the NSF will seem scary.
Boring racing, boring physics, boring everything. The craziest thing is that we've already seen it all... saw it in GRID Motorsport 2014... What has changed in 5 years? What did they do new? The devil knows. I had a very clear impression that I had launched an old toy. Rolled a couple of races and turned off. With a clear understanding that I will not launch this game again. Just not interested. And that's it.

k
kant_7 18.03.22

Namesq is a
normal game. just a lot of sameness, repetition. Because of this, it seems monotonous and boring.
the only mistake from the creators is that the "partner" is in fact the same evil bot from AI, which can cut and throw it off the track. and changing a partner in fact doesn’t even make any sense, since those skill levels that supposedly should be a plus show no difference. all of the same type, both weak and experienced. this is a mistake of the creators of the game.
here this game is compared with GRID 2, but I don’t agree, because if the 2nd drift is too frank, which, by the way, is very easy to adapt to, and even win on turns, EVEN ON THE KEYBOARD, then in this game the car is more tied to the track.
and write nonsense that the car skids, and it seems to ride on bald tires, so only an amateur can write like that, who has never even made a 90-degree turn at a speed of 100 km / h.