3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AFlexex 07.05.20 08:36 pm

How to disable the recognition of a military base? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

We all know that when flying at, say, the plane, the military start firing at you with fighters. There are scripts or something for a quiet flight? Searched, not found.
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
Yes trainer any download-disconnect search. Online, you can call Lester and request no investigation in 5 minutes. But if the plot to be honest stealing a fighter jet, I try to fly as close to the ground and hope that you are not hit by a stray rocket. Get up from strafe only when lost wanted

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Timur Beresnev
Yes, and I wanted no problems, he is disabled. The point is that the game specific script. When you're at certain altitudes, you're shooting the fighters. And I want such a thing, that would disable their system of recognition. Tried the functions of the trainer, none helped.

R
RBunny 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
The only way out,if you really want to run,then turn on the immortality for themselves(and transport)

A
Anonimus Toki 07.05.20

RBunny
the person wants the script to cut off
while running there he may be just a trainer
or in the Director's

R
RBunny 07.05.20

Anonymous Currents
Think about it,if you're a trainer to disable the script?It's in the game files need to dig

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

RBunny
So in the question. You see, there is a script from an unknown person. Suddenly I have not found.

I
Ignatyeff 07.05.20

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/militaryscript#description_tab

A
Anonimus Toki 07.05.20

RBunny
well, I said that people need to disable the script and run without tracing it with the trainer maybe
PS and download all the trainers on the scripts work

S
Shis98 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
Strangely, when I disabled the search safely fly over a military base, no one knocks

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Shis98
I have everything disconnected, everything connected with the cops. But knock.

b
bmw 7 e38 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
If you plug in the immortality, the tank you endlessly firing, or will fire a couple of times and rest?
There is a simple option - just through the trainer zastavny fighter, if you will, of course, does not matter to steal it from the military base

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Timur Beresnev
Firing endlessly. Is that from the rockets in a rush to evade)
But seriously, I don't steal fighter. Just want to use a database as another landing. Well, just flies sometimes by accident, oops)

V
Vyxyxol 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
At UNT is a function of the forbidden zone, it can help you to achieve what you need, you can walk, wander through the Fort and Zancudo Airport BOS (for Trevor), and tracing will not.

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Muskrat
To walk or to fly? To go I can do that.

Ignatyeff
Look, but unlikely. Judging by the description.
Looked, did not help.

V
Vyxyxol 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
Yes, even swim, no recognition of what a player has gone/drove/flew/... in the restricted area. It's not to shoot, and the soldiers agrada. The aircraft will not spawn and rockets no player that doesn't shoot and just what you need, as I understood from vyshenapisannogo.

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Muskrat
Surely you understand me. Well, and as these airplanes to get rid of?) After all, the military is not agrada at me if I went or drove. But the flies - yeah, you fighters!

V
Vyxyxol 07.05.20

Alexis Fischer
Well, download Enchanced Native Trainer Update 34 (like this is new), and there is an option in which the partition is called Restricted Areas or Zones, tick off all.

A
AFlexex 07.05.20

Muskrat
Okay, I'll try, thank you)
P. S. Method of working, no one else not trying to shoot down)