3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 07.05.20 08:37 pm

Lost drone and binoculars (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

After installation, drone, noise, ceased to be called a drone, just a clicking sound, and no drone. It is also not opens a pair of binoculars. The settings button is not off, restart the game helps, Oh, and do not allow to modify the drone.
Scribe, not a game, but what is one big bug. Well, at least not a penny spent on it.
Okay, pay no attention to the words above, bombed hard.
Better help, maybe someone faced with this crap? how to fix? to reinstall the game I do not want, and play without binoculars and gadgets is not an option.
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
neferalgun 07.05.20

was a school, but after rejoining the game, went back(this of course is unlikely) try verify integrity of game cache if the game is on steam

N
NDes 07.05.20

During the passage, was a school a couple of times when you're on the chopper and you shot down, you fall out of a helicopter not working binoculars and a drone, but after a quick move, the problem was gone. Try to choose another drone, medic or explosives. It may turn out.

n
neferalgun 07.05.20

NDes
Try to choose another drone, medic or explosives. It may turn out.

I've checked, not working)

S
Streeting 07.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
in coop this game often, and one of my friends works, someone no. and then Vice versa) in a single play, radio works, no

N
NDes 07.05.20

neferalgun
Well, then XS, I fast travel helped.

c
colob 07.05.20

Along with the above bugs I sometimes bots stop seeing enemies while moving around in transport. Rapid movement in this case does not help, only restarting the game. And sometimes, if you want to plot something to destroy, and use mortars from a distance, the trigger of the mission is not triggered. Other bugs not yet caught.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 07.05.20

Helped check files in yupley. Thank you all for the answers.
By the way, I noticed such a thing - the higher the difficulty, the dumber the AI teammates :D
Started to play before the maximum difficulty, the AI teammates liked him, but the enemies were stupid, put the difficulty limit, the enemies become harder to behave, but the companions are generally blunt and not childish, then straight at the enemy will run out (in hidden mode), then the fire of the blue open, the enemy is not marked (if it is straight in front of their nose)... Mlyat, how many bugs in this game...
Question to the developer only one - whether to finish the game?...

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Well, at least not a penny spent on it.
Well, if not spent and not Noah. Made to play, play and be happy. And the game with emphasis on coop, it has long been known. To play with bots it makes no sense. She revealed in the coop and bots stuck for jackdaws, sho would have been. And most do not care about the AI bots because everyone in the cooperative are held

A
Alebvmbn 07.05.20

Nicholas Ololi
stop writing nonsense about the bots. I have everything works fine with bots in General is not a problem. Yes, there are that blunt, but I was a dummy a few times when I was waiting for a shot of adrenaline - and he stupidly waited for my death, bitch. and there can one safely steer on the missions. I just need simultaneous shot, well and often to press tab+f1, if it does matter)

A
Alebvmbn 07.05.20

mostly working on long distances - anywhere from 200 to 400 meters systematically destroyed with snipe)

N
Nikolay Ololay 07.05.20

Алеbvmbn
For me it simultaneous fire of hell cheat thing. In fact it is a one-shot kill four. In cooperative simultaneous shot is much harder to implement. There he can say more in theme. And with bots synchronously is a legal cheat.

T
Tdante 07.05.20

The current date is July 15. License. Bug with drone + binoculars confirmed and still not fixed.
Disappears after checking game files.

C
Com_Bat 07.05.20

Tdante
Binoculars stopped working . Notes enemies.How to check the game files ?

T
Tdante 07.05.20

Com_Bat
Spoiler

C
Com_Bat 07.05.20

Understand the settings glyuknul on to off. But the language when you enter the game, constantly put Russian.Not saves.Not critical but if there is a solution tell me.The rest of the procedure.