3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 07.05.20 08:38 pm

Question about the helicopter (Resident Evil 7)

Why the helicopter,which Chris Redfield took Ethan belongs Umbrelle? As I know,the action of the seventh part of the game takes place after the sixth part(and there are Redfield was part of the BSAA and he fought AGAINST UMBRELLы),and here's why he Umbrellу? Where did Lucas after passing through the test area? as I understand it,when Ethan went down to the underground laboratory,on the radio he heard that Lucas was working for special forces or any military organization and they gave him the serum against Evelina.After the ending about him was nothing said.And why all the world's population turned into zombies? The action of the game takes place 15 years later the contamination and destruction of raccoon city,but as I know,the virus then-T has spread all over the world and all the people turned into zombies and in this game for some reason, all alive and well! Answer,but I DO not understand!
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
T2 FLAIR 07.05.20

stepanof
And I, too, was plagued by some issues , but at the expense of Lucas (DLS will be free soon , like have to play for Chris , and the plot will be built against Lucas(Sort of)) what More can I say nothing special , too complex a series they fouled a lot of questions really....Each part tells what is his , but does not give a complete picture of the whole RE series

H
Hirok 07.05.20

stepanof
Because seventh the seventh, and restart.

t
typical russian 07.05.20

Gen.Strickland
clear

N
Niko71790 07.05.20

stepanof wrote:
The action of the game takes place 15 years later the contamination and destruction of raccoon city,but as I know,the virus then-T has spread all over the world and all the people turned into zombies and in this game for some reason, all alive and well
No need to ascribe family videos Paul Anderson to the events of the games. These are different things,

t
typical russian 07.05.20

Hirok
on Wikipedia and in the game said that the game takes place after 6 games.

t
typical russian 07.05.20

Niko71790
fucking MIA Yolovich!

f
fox345 07.05.20

Well, as you have to justify the name of the game. Here and added the last name Redfield and the logo of the umbrella.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

stepanof
Proof, I talk about the incident in raccoon city read in the newspaper that had relation to the events after the third.

L
LaFeT666 07.05.20

Hirok
restart but not quite

H
Hirok 07.05.20

LaFeTsewa
But Yes, there seems to be something transitional.

t
typical russian 07.05.20

Hirok
what proof? Wikipedia says that the game takes place after 6 games.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

stepanof
Well, Wikipedia is of course the authority.
ENT games in the notes, files, if you like.
These are the proof.

b
balabxl 07.05.20

Restart in terms of gameplay, not a series of stories, the universe is one.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

SHAGGY67
The universe can restart)
As was the case with DMC, for example.

t
typical russian 07.05.20

Hirok
then no proof in the game

H
Hirok 07.05.20

stepanof
Well, here I am about the same...

b
balabxl 07.05.20

Hirok
Well, that's the key word, I can, but seventh not restart.

H
Hirok 07.05.20

SHAGGY67
But not a direct continuation)

A
Ashley33 07.05.20

If this restart of the series, we the greatest Bank waiting for a juicy story about a bioweapon, a biography world, a hostile Corporation that designs this threat, qualitative preparedness of the protagonist with access will be plot. But damn hitch - I played and I did not leave chuvstvo that I see the movie the hills have eyes but (as a fan of the RE series since 1996), I do not see anything that reminded series game. Out of 4-I was restarting the bias sutana, but the biography to the world at the palm of your hand. How that encounter 3 enemy (grandfather, grandmother and the man-mould) is not a channel for a biography.

M
Mr.Durden 07.05.20

Hirok
this is a direct continuation of what you're talking about areeeee, the game takes place after part 6 4 years later aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee