3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Leff- 07.05.20 08:38 pm

Not to jump out of the water (Ori and the Blind Forest)

After the first tree, Persian can swim in the water but is unable to get out of it, who faced?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pacantre 07.05.20

pump as would be necessary to breath under water.

T
Ton4ik93 07.05.20

before jumping into the water should be maintained. I helped

d
drakon57101 07.05.20

After the first tree? If the dark water - can not swim, if normal need of skill on the top limb for swimming under water. Or is it just you have of it not coming out?

z
zingul22rus 07.05.20

the same problem

23hudo 07.05.20

I have it normally jumps out of the water first float to the surface, then jump. Something you are doing wrong, or you have just a bug of some kind.

m
maels666 07.05.20

Skill is not needed for navigation under vodo, and in order to avoid restrictions in the air while swimming. I have this feature only in the end and took so that everything runs without it.

p
pacantre 07.05.20

pumped water breathing, then you need to get the quest with the water and everything! you can swim!

F
FurneTC 07.05.20

Encountered this bug once in the water (after wood, when the water cleared) can't jump out of the water, i.e. just do absolutely nothing, have to exit and boot from the save. Maybe someone knows how to cure it?
And the fact that I was 100% yesterday normally swam and jumped, today launched play and began the XS what to do pacel same.

S
Sergey Malyarenko 07.05.20

damn I have the same thing, and infy zero kapets what to do

P
Polykrovka 07.05.20

I have since nazala game so

P
Polykrovka 07.05.20

Yes there is skill and water is purified just some people bug. Of water not corny vyryvaetsya swim normally .

J
Jeckpot 07.05.20

the forest what to do if you start heavy breathing and the thud (like a heartbeat)? aboriginal no well at least I thought it was supposedly where the big guy goes but it is not