3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair305 07.05.20 08:38 pm

Is it worth to buy the game? (Elite Dangerous)

Wanted to buy Elitku now just discount . Thinking whether to take?Please tell me. Comp normal, stalling at medium should be fine.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 07.05.20

Download the demo, play it and decide.

a
altair305 07.05.20

Arthur Stein
How to do it?

A
Aleksandr77701 07.05.20

altair305
Download pirates and check, usually do.
http://gmt-max.org/action/10595-elite-dangerous-2015-eng-licenziya.html

a
altair305 07.05.20

Aleksandr77701
Thank you.

s
sinkey 07.05.20

As for me , so sad g..... , rivet planets and stars and they boast that they are as much as 400 billion. Although not specified, that they are practically all the same. In the same unfinished Old citizen, content more than in the Elite. If you suffer insomnia, then this game is for you, in half an hour his eyes are closed. The demo is on torrents in the form of training missions and this is the most interesting thing in the game.

A
Aleksandr77701 07.05.20

altair305
Not for what.

T
TT44 07.05.20

Also doubt, but bought at discount, generally liked, though not particularly a lover of music.

a
altair305 07.05.20

ТТ44
But I am drawn to many games connected with the space of many genres . In General, I was always drawn to space.

d
ded_dimitriy 07.05.20

At this price take necessarily. I have it after starting over three Grand took.I'm a fan of this game-even on the spectrum two years were cut in the late ' 80s. And there is nothing sad in it.Even with vector graphics that was something. Freedom,fly wherever you want, etc. and now so even more. I have a PC not powerful,pulls her perfectly.So don't hesitate.

G
GG4 07.05.20

altair305
Everything is pumped and rich, how are you going to compete with other players? Online games smart people buy at the start.

a
altair305 07.05.20

ded_dimitriy
Yeah, and on the horizon you can save.

a
altair305 07.05.20

GG4
I'm not looking for easy ways :)

F
FsTanDar 07.05.20

The game is great. If you like racing game, then take it. Want large-scale battles and graphics? Download free EVE online.

I
Ivasik 07.05.20

altair305
One loves watermelon, another pork hryaschik.

Read reviews about the game if you can play the demo.
Like any simulator, the game may seem boring as a shooter to play it every day till 4 in the morning unlikely.
But it has its charms, and the desire to fly, to look at the space, collect resources, fight, upgrade your ship.
At worst, decide for yourself - it's a pity if then money, if the game does not like.

And then we decide.

f
fan67 07.05.20

Better than EVE online, I elitku have bought and almost did not play in EVE crash.

j
jetjack 07.05.20

altair305
May not be worth it. If you are certainly not a fan of wasted space as I am, and you do not feed bread, only let me fly it :) Then of course a minimum of 500 hours in the Elite you athletes, and even more; although I'm no longer able, because the content is almost there — this is the main problem of the Elite. Content, but there are endless repetitive grind, in the same infinite systems.

In General, comrade rights [zaminusovali can see it as fanboi Ility, but Steritest also do not recommend it, because the game itself there in General is no] —

sinkey wrote:
As for me , so sad g..... , rivet planets and stars and they boast that they are as much as 400 billion. Although not specified, that they are practically all the same. In the same unfinished Old citizen, content more than in the Elite. If you suffer insomnia, then this game is for you, in half an hour his eyes are closed. The demo is on torrents in the form of training missions and this is the most interesting thing in the game.
— if you are not confused, you are welcome. If you still confuse, should pay attention to

fan67 wrote:
Better than EVE online, I elitku have bought and almost did not play in EVE crash.
Now you can start to play it for free [and then will still need to subscribe, if you decide to continue to play]

P. S. I play regularly in all 3 of the aforementioned games, this recommend, if possible, be sure to try them all. You don't try you'll never know, as they say :)

T
TT44 07.05.20

altair305
If you are attracted to space, I can still recommend this: http://spaceengine.org . A full game it will become obviously not in this decade ( and clearly for a very narrow circle of people ), but if you just fly, to see, to relax the most.

p
pavelbel 07.05.20

I advise you to watch VIDOS on Elitki on YouTube, especially the companion GIF. Then once everything on the shelves in my head is.

A
Andrey Malyarov 07.05.20

Bought did not understand+)

r
requiemmm 07.05.20

The same sandbox as, say, the X's. Only, unlike other sandboxes, the scales are quite different. People sit in the system with exploits, the rest of the space empty. Neformat dough on the bugs, then whine about the content of skocna-making necheva. And what sense to give the content under the snout, if all 500 hours of the game the player carries one hell of a crap or drone shoots on the Draconis, and even the Saga has not been never?
In short, today there is a huge space for those who want to write to a planet or star there was CMDR Bob!, developed periodically organize events for transportation in General, there are many generadas missions of varying degrees of sabioneta, there are complicated pumping system of the ship, sometimes through the hellish grind, a hashing runaway eve of the miners, shooting crosses and average scall PVP. There is no plot, no favourites, around which everything revolves, some things exist only as template for the future, for example PowerPlay. The player farm the required module, then makes a handle, as an incentive to remain in force is no more. Overall, a decent product, but very niche, it's for those who are in X File, Darkstar and similar aircraft lived for years. Fan-line games with the plot is nothing to catch. Exactly.