3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 07.05.20 08:38 pm

Lost the saves (Fallout 4)

When in the main chain I have already done almost everything I wanted, went to pass the last failed, the campaign mode for the Subway. Here everything was fine until passed the quests and have not found the lack of saves from the last game in the main chain, where it was simulated over hundreds of hours.

I can't exactly say I made a backup save or not. But last found the save game from the main chain behind the latest point of development for approximately 20 hours. Knowing myself, I can only assume that I was doing the reserve of intuition, and certainly not one or a couple of times. I did it, even leaving the Subway chain, though at that moment I realized how much I he needed.

At the same time noticed quicksave and save for an exit among the saves, when I played for the Brotherhood. Could the game create the same saves when I loaded to the point of no return (the save game before the start of the factional missions)? Maybe they are broken or something, to restore them. Faced with such who do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 07.05.20

AR3E
If played on a clean game , and then put the mod , the game creates a new folder for saves , while the old are still available , but the initial download of the game . The transition between the folders in the downloaded save is impossible .

A
AR3E 07.05.20

nestrbob
I put F4SE with achievement-enablers and played the first until recently, until I was faced with a wild lag Steam after leaving ФО4. Only then it became clear that the problem was due to sync saves up on the screen and saves in a cloud of Steam. In those days, I lot of things changed in the system at some point put antivirus and F4SE ceased to run. Decided to score and play without him.

The actual achievement of enabler all this time plowed, so the game did not create a new folder, or new saves with momently M. All the available saves in front of my eyes. In the folder saves, judging by the symbols a played time of my saves either. Ie and restore clearly nothing. It's a shame. Only one building on plays. fed island which cost...

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.05.20

And in the folder there is that.User/saves....

G
Gera95 07.05.20

AR3E wrote:
Decided to score and play without him.
This is your fault. If you set F4SE, and the game had to be run only through f4se_loader, not through the launcher and not through Steam, because with it save are duplicated, one for him one for games, but reads like one saving.

Try again to put F4SE, this should solve the problem.
And store them in the cloud, you can disable in the settings of Steam.

A
AR3E 07.05.20

Gera95
I was not removed, only to run was through the launcher. What it kind of figured.
Spoiler
A whole week just fell, save for 20.07 - the latest save game from the main chain.

And store them in the cloud, you can disable in the settings of Steam.
I cut down back then, because of the constant sync all hung. Checked what is contained in it - there were even more ancient times.