3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 07.05.20 08:39 pm

Got some points ! (Dying Light)

Wanted to go again this game great thrombo Apocalypse in which I played many times.
But wildly took out two fact or bug, Hz. ...
The first is the spawn of the walking dead behind your back, or rather behind the crane. Well, literally, is turn away for a split second, and those that keep in a jug with a blind zone. The absurdity has reached the point that today in a closed shed with one door, behind drew freak ! Indoor 3x3 ! Without any holes in the walls, from where it could get out ?! Then, an hour later, the game is already in front began to spawn, after killed the mob, the corner had a chance to turn over a bus, here it is - Hello...
Second question... Why mad, run out of their burrows, even when playing softly ? Not noisy, do not blow up balloons, do not demolish floor slabs, or what not to do to attract them. But just to beat a certain number of kills, as those with four sides run at you... How to deal with this ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
i
iliyaback 07.05.20

Teranaft234
The first-who knows, maybe a bug or in the game files set zombies spawn a few seconds after killing them. Second, the same happens, but I'm not worried and currencies at once.

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

iliyaback
Wildly exhausting, spend 3-5 min to sweep a specific sector, for example near kopovskogo of the van, only the lock was dropped... From the back - Uh... Uh... Annoying ! I am not against respawn, but reasonable.

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

Maybe you know a way to at least the time spawn of zombies down ?

D
Dolgovya3yy 07.05.20

Teranaft234
The Commonwealth war case mod is not worth it?

G
Garik Nevskoy 07.05.20

Rabid seems to be from a certain level start everywhere to get out and run straight to the protagonist. First begin to enrage these races, and then just climb up on the shed/car/any other elevation and water special attack kicked in the head, and move on.

S
Slipnot6 07.05.20

Teranaft234
This is not normal, maybe fashion some set, or edited something?

R
RikoChiko 07.05.20

You have old pirate or what? I have such found only at the highest difficulty and if a lot of noise.

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

Recochica
v 1.12.2

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

Slipnot6
No mods, definitely not.

m
magister1 07.05.20

Teranaft234
The first is the System of appearances is not perfect, very close so it was.
Second, If you play on the highest difficulty, this is a bonus to not get bored. Then they I started to appear when just standing there, especially at night more fun the game became.

T
Teranaft234 07.05.20

magister1
I'll try to look into the difficulty of the game. I then forgot about it.

m
magister1 07.05.20

Teranaft234
What is the difficulty 100%.
Nightmare mode Is a difficulty. Designed for cooperative play is also possible, well, then I got sick every 3-4 minutes to kill them, and I turned off when switched to Supplement with a map and cars. For each person in the co-op will be +10% experience. Way the first also seems because of this complexity, well, it's not for sure:)