3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poznavatel 08.05.20 11:18 pm

Where pour file to get the direct link?

Hello! Who knows where to pour the file to get the direct link?

well, for example on rapid or ifolder there when I want to download it you need to enter all sorts of codes, wait timers, etc. And who knows where you can fill the file to get the direct link, which then can be inserted in a rocking chair and swing? in advance many SPS...
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoweRight 08.05.20

create your own server....=)

M
MasterJest666 08.05.20

AI of folder a normal thing, th not like...

P
Poznavatel 08.05.20

well, because when iFolder pour, the link is not direct... There's still the numbers should be entered.. And I need to get a link that you then can paste it into the Download Master..

S
Sanchezz82 08.05.20

and the people tried?

N
Nekron_ 08.05.20

or dump.ru

_
_Gulya_ 08.05.20

Yes,the dump throw,only to pump for a long time

P
Poznavatel 08.05.20

Yes, the dump in this case is a roll! Thank You Very Much!

R
RussianQuaker 08.05.20

Hmm... create a website for the idea (you can use all sorts of domains of the type yukoz, etc.) and place the file there and then copy direct link. So probably :)

[
[system]_NiCk 08.05.20

Universal Share Downloader shakes from many file-sharing sites, he enters the codes, he waits.

Z
ZGG 08.05.20

Pour on www.x-mirrors.com. There once poured, and they vylazhivat it 5 sharing services (rapidshare. com, depositfiles com, openfile. ru, fileshare in ua, letitbit net). Very convenient!!! The use.

Z
ZeFL 08.05.20

ZGG
you don't understand what the author asks ? He asked where to pour to get direct download link.

Y
Yarost fludera 08.05.20

Yandex The People. In Russia the speed race rules.

L
LexmarkZ33 08.05.20

The fury of the flood, and many others who do not understand. I have the same issue. But the situation is different: it is clear that a direct link is needed.

Subject: Created via Java's own Ah. Want to pour it on mobile. Spread on any filehosting - shakes - jar doesn't want to swing. Generate jad file, and it is necessary to specify a direct link directly to the jar file http:// hostname.ru/abcdefg123456/jimm.jar

So it is clear which link you need?

F
Fantesyla2 08.05.20

also muchelse this problem but found the answer:
1.fill in a file on narod.yandex.ru - optimal option as the files are stored for a minimum of 3 months
2.after downloading the file you will be given a link напрмер:http://narod.ru/disk/18601965001/3.flv.html - go to the
this link,enter code, click download, then you either wait 10 seconds or click the link
so this is the link press right mouse button and click copy link address:this will be your direct link to flv file mp3, txt, etc.(here's my premera) - http://narod.ru/disk/start/02.dl1-filestore-novosib-narod.yandex.ru/18601965001/ha852258f8f13e7897384d575652a4791/3.flv
ps: if you not narod.yandex.ru this same procedure can be done in other out download for example zalil.ru -very convenient but the file is only 10 days

C
Chelovek Umelyy 08.05.20

My e rghost.ru and the business somehow.

s
serovii 08.05.20

Music audio hosting SoundHost
(The norms of alternative music in VC is - SoundHost)
On SoundHost you can listen, upload, download, evaluate music, share, embed music on all the website, create playlists, there is another app for Android! In short, the social network music very much functional...
Itself I use, suggest! :)

Upload music