3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 08.05.20 11:19 pm

Brake cutscenes (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Good day.
Game version - license
Iron:
i7 6700k 4.0
16 gb
Nvidia 1080GT 8gb
SSD

The game in 4K resolution flies on ultra without a problem at all. Settings drivers is also unscrewed to the maximum. Monitor with gsync, everything is fine, picture is great. As soon as the cut-scene, the fps is great sinking, that is, the real picture begins to podlahoviny. Even if it's in a small room, where two of the characters. It is clear that some large-scale battle in the middle of the planet eats a lot more resources, but there everything is OK. Dropping the settings to low all the same.

Can anyone come across? Sometimes in games there is one kind of buggy configuration that squander fps in the trash, and everything else can stand on the ultra. The problem is not critical, but I hate these brakes during the dialogues and some scenes
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELamela 08.05.20

kvitos
optimization Hello

E
Erviten 08.05.20

The resolution is dropped to FULL HD?

k
kvitos 08.05.20

Dropped the resolution, turned off included vsync, gsync, changed settings, all the same :( the Hardware allows, but the game sucks :(

F
Fei Fong 08.05.20

developers learned to make games)

s
sasha125 08.05.20

I also(

C
Crystal Lion 08.05.20

I have the same thing.

P
Progger 08.05.20

Here you are unlucky then)) I have no lag in cutscenes, high, only on the ship, where a round table with the terminals, drawdown and are)) And I iron worse than in the description of a real 32 gig RAM, but DDR3.

a
andrewGaara 08.05.20

i2500k
amd 380x 4gb
16Gb Opera
Conventional HDD
windows 7 x64
the game in 2560x1440

disabled through the config of the whole BLOOM, in natrona games some options lowered to normal (shadows, particles, anti-aliasing), that is not ultra. But textures and models for ultra.

No brakes either in cut scenes or in game.

E
Exexutor1rec 08.05.20

Please help! Here's the thing. Took the machine on asus z270e, кам0ень 7700k, video gtx1080 strix, memory 8гиг tridentz 3600 Mhz, all data on the ssd, power supply per Kilowatt drags with a vengeance. With cooling too, everything is OK, the card heats up to max 70 degrees, percent to 65, and then the temperature was observed at very moderate overclocking of frequency of GP and memory in graphically heavy situations and on very hot days. Under acceleration I play very rarely, usually at the factory frequencies, if they have enough. A computer connected to a smart TV 15th year Samsung, play usually at 4K on high settings almost all games,however, locadia at 30 fps because of v-sync (by the way, I don't know how to deal with it, but the sacrifice is not like the TV is not Monique, any g-sync'and does not support, so that the picture breaks without v-sync... this retreat to what somebody advise how to solve), but I'm not particularly soars, as the fps is stable, does not SAG, and mostly I play offline, so that 30ки enough(but of course, fps is never too much;). And all would, like, okay, but before I could get enough faced trouble in the cut-scenes. Almost all games, only the cut-scenes there are problems with audio(stuttering, lagging or ahead of pictures) and/or with a picture(creepy additives fps). Decrease the game graphic settings, even at values well below recommended disabling extra options like that of the notorious v-sync, and/or reduction in the resolution do not solve the problem. The system is clean, recently purestevil, no virus, driver always the freshest, audio and video Kodak too. Help pliiiz!