3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100 Endryu 08.05.20 11:19 pm

Problems in the cut-scenes (Saints Row: The Third)

The game works more than fine, but the cut-scenes the game gives 21 FPS regardless of settings and DirectX. Who had also, tell me what the problem is.
Config: Windows 10, AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.5 GHz, GeForce GTX 960 4 GB, 10 GB of RAM.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 08.05.20

Pro100 Andrew
if the cut-scenes fps stable, albeit low, it is not a problem to worry about

P
Pro100 Endryu 08.05.20

Len4ik00N
Maybe that's the plan, but only 21 of the frame...

G
Grandshot 08.05.20

In SR3 cutscene locked at 30-25 fps, to create the effect of the movies. 21 but the frame is weird, if you ever held. Let's try the shaman with the vertical sync in the game\ control panel drivers. Might solve the problem.

E
Exexutor1rec 08.05.20

Please help! Here's the thing. Took the machine on asus z270e, кам0ень 7700k, video gtx1080 strix, memory 8гиг tridentz 3600 Mhz, all data on the ssd, power supply per Kilowatt drags with a vengeance. With cooling too, everything is OK, the card heats up to max 70 degrees, percent to 65, and then the temperature was observed at very moderate overclocking of frequency of GP and memory in graphically heavy situations and on very hot days. Under acceleration I play very rarely, usually at the factory frequencies, if they have enough. A computer connected to a smart TV 15th year Samsung, play usually at 4K on high settings almost all games,however, locadia at 30 fps because of v-sync (by the way, I don't know how to deal with it, but the sacrifice is not like the TV is not Monique, any g-sync'and does not support, so that the picture breaks without v-sync... this retreat to what somebody advise how to solve), but I'm not particularly soars, as the fps is stable, does not SAG, and mostly I play offline, so that 30ки enough(but of course, fps is never too much;). And all would, like, okay, but before I could get enough faced trouble in the cut-scenes. Almost all games, only the cut-scenes there are problems with audio(stuttering, lagging or ahead of pictures) and/or with a picture(creepy additives fps). Decrease the game graphic settings, even at values well below recommended disabling extra options like that of the notorious v-sync, and/or reduction in the resolution do not solve the problem. The system is clean, recently purestevil, no virus, driver always the freshest, audio and video Kodak too. Help pliiiz!