3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 08.05.20 11:19 pm

The Funeral Of Bran. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the funeral, the girl jumps on bran drakar with a corpse and leaves. I decided to save her, took the boat and caught up with drakar, but it is not there. I feel sorry for the girl, probably the siren dragged.

15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 08.05.20

This is NOT the DAUGHTER of bran, and one of his wives (the second Byrne), well, or concubine.

F
FallenIcarus 08.05.20

Muskrat
Misour called it the baby , but rather the daughter

M
Mama Stiflera 08.05.20

__DOC__ wrote:At the funeral, the daughter of bran jumps on drakar, with the corpse of his father and sails
It's not a daughter, and one of his wives. According to the customs of Skellige senior wife had to go with her husband on his last journey, but she refused

m
magister1 08.05.20

First, read the funeral of the Baron, I thought that the mod is looking for the funeral

V
Vyxyxol 08.05.20

FallenIcarus
Mysoora all child, have you seen his beard? xD

M
Mama Stiflera 08.05.20

FallenIcarus wrote:Mashour called it the baby , but rather the daughter
And then the guard said Let Byrne go, they last longer bed her shared. Logic, of course you do not take

F
FallenIcarus 08.05.20

Katya A.
Can't remember, sorry =)

Muskrat
Not very much it and a big

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

Muskrat
Yes, that's me, Mysoor knocked.

h
hanterwow 08.05.20

Artur27507
they ostrovityane and live in accordance with their traditions and laws,not for you to judge them.

z
zombijaic 08.05.20

About the spoilers, I forgot ?!!!???!?!

a
art1my 08.05.20

zombijaic
The game for three years, what spoilers? Oh Yes here is your spoiler Romeo and Juliet at the end of the novel dies.

R
Ruslan45 08.05.20

FallenIcarus
For the elderly all girls granddaughter-the child, though in reality, not granddaughter. Anyways...before this age do not understand.

T
Tova Tova 08.05.20

__DOC__
And the loot was there a thread ?

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.05.20

fuck knows how much that Mysooru years, given that he is a druid and the recent magic...
a bit off topic: mass effect Andromeda (if anyone in the subject) old krogan says GG the kid. to the outrage of all you call kids? he replied: I live almost a thousand years - and you call )))

_
__DOC__ 08.05.20

Tova Tova
No, the trunk is dead.