3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorvasrad 08.05.20 11:21 pm

The game is choppy (Forza Horizon 3)

Hello. Run the game on a laptop: i7 3610 + gtx 675 mx (1000 MHz). The game is choppy. Dropped video settings to low. Kind of like the jerks became less noticeable, but they are. The Crew is without problems.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 08.05.20

Gorvasrad
What do you want from a mobile graphics card series six?)

G
Gorvasrad 08.05.20

I don't know. It overclocked to 1GHz and below on low graphics settings did not pull the game... There is that such high hardware requirements? And The Crew goes without problems.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 08.05.20

There is a setting smoothing of the frame, and it is necessary to disable dynamic optimization. In General, the system requirements say Geforce GTX 750Ti

M
Marty52 08.05.20

Gorvasrad
Run the game on a laptop: i7 3610 + gtx 675 mx (1000 MHz). The game is choppy.
So what are the issues? For fun requirements look. Are there direct 12th need. 675-Aya supports 11.2. I repeat again: what can generally be questions?

The Crew is without problems.
And The Crew goes without problems.
Yes, somehow do not care at all. Requirements tried these two projects compare? Probably not, just write.

It overclocked to 1GHz and
...and do not care. Plus, it's unclear what exactly is overclocked (core/memory), but in this case it does not matter.

G
Gorvasrad 08.05.20

Marty52 wrote:
675-Aya supports 11.2. I repeat again: what can generally be questions?
Spoiler
Marty52 wrote:
Plus, it's unclear what exactly is overclocked (core/memory)
Overclocked kernel.

M
Marty52 08.05.20

Gorvasrad
Spoiler
And in brackets what is listed in GPU-Z in the graph DirectX Support, you know? Right, I don't know, because if I did, this screen not be thrown off.

Overclocked kernel.
Are you kidding? You have won the screenshot of GPU-Z, which clearly shows that frequency and the memory and core standard (the line that starts with GPU Clock, indicate the current selected frequency and the next line contains the frequency by default).