3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexsei5235 08.05.20 11:21 pm

Mirak can't kill him (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Mirak can't kill,even tried a cheat on damage,it becomes clear,in the middle of the square,how to kill him ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
People1999 08.05.20

Alexsei5235
he trahaetsya and restores life (three times like) then you kill him and he disappears (it kills the abyss) and then remains only the skeleton of things.

W
WeedJaeger 08.05.20

that feeling like you do not even 2 minutes it wasn't trying to kill

A
Alexsei5235 08.05.20

People1999
So in fact,it is not restored,and stupidly stand still,and I can't hit!

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 08.05.20

Alexsei5235
I remember that was a bug. There is still before the dragon dies and his soul should eat Mirak, but it makes GG instead. So it stays transparent and nothing happens. There editor (save,I think) all you need to fix. Somewhere in the Internet found a long time ago.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 08.05.20

Alexsei5235
Like here's how to fix it. View - https://www.elderscrolls.net/conference/index.php?showtopic=6332.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 08.05.20

Also had this bug. The point is that Mirak in the wild Ah...e from States billion damage Yule-tour-sulami and FUS-ro-Dahi breath Dragonborn by itself and the only way out of the situation that he found for himself to hide in the house. To prevent this from happening is to pretend to be that hard for you to fight great and mighty lover Herma Mora and beat it a little weaker. So his streak of CPS is not flew for a few seconds. In short, get out of my backpack some rusty iron dagger you stole from that hobo in the beginning of the game and Pirai they Mirac.

e
ev8886 08.05.20

WeedJaeger
why did you attacked immediately on the brow , just that DLS are too many bugs including a bug Mirac

W
WeedJaeger 08.05.20

ev8886
this bug is often called a cheat
and Yes, this information is on the forums

D
Dart_Veyder 08.05.20

Turn off not an official patch Dragonborn. I was able to get around this damn bug... So long tormented him.)

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.05.20

Skyrim... cheats... brave new world...

A
Alexandrovitch 08.05.20

After disabling all plugins-mods usually helps

e
ev8886 08.05.20

WeedJaeger
well, not only cheats)

D
Dyadya Malavi 08.05.20

You can make it easier to download a mod that allows you to subdue him and make him a companion and kill not needed

g
grothex 08.05.20

Aftor Lupi Ivo to the last! (3 times mine). ...stoned! no genezzo)))

D
Darth Lord Sith 08.05.20

Alexsei5235
resurrect 1 and then get him!