3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joxan911 08.05.20 11:22 pm

Activation of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello. Bought the game on Steam Tom Clancy's The Division more than a year ago. Even then when running I activated the game key in uplay But now when I run the game it asks for the activation of the game. I can not understand because I bought the game why she is requesting activation, and where can I get this key?
Please help. Thanks in advance!
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 08.05.20

try to run from uplay, then there may occur synchronization with the stim

D
Den4ikRZK 08.05.20

Joxan911
Well, the Incentive is key look, the Incentive for right button click, choose properties, and in one of columns will be written in your key.

D
Delphis 08.05.20

Den4ikRZK
in yupley now do not show the keys, synchronization occurs once and for all

m
martin32 08.05.20

Joxan911
Support Yubikov to help.Respond quickly,but fixing long.

D
DemonXL1080 08.05.20

Delphis
Everything is shown in Uplay, any game key you can see here inappropriately...
Spoiler

v
vladik865 08.05.20

the game should be in conjunction with yupley account on which you activated it when you first start. In General, you're sure yupley account on which you are trying to run the game the one on which you activated the game with steam?

J
Joxan911 08.05.20

Problem solved, the answer from support

Hello, Joxan911!

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support.

We apologize for the expectation of a response to Your letter. The delay is due to a significant increase in the number of calls to the helpdesk for the last time.

We inform You that Steam has changed the process of activating the game in such a way that the key to the game is no longer needed. The game will be automatically added to a Ubisoft account at initial startup.

To resolve this situation, please follow these 5 steps consistently, not jumping:

1. Close the app, Uplay and Steam.

2. Go to the Uplay installation folder (default folder is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchercache and delete the folder ownership.

3. Go to the game folder (default folder is located at C:\Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommon) and delete 2 files:

uplay_install.manifest
uplay_install.state

4. Launch Steam and Uplay in administrator mode.

5. Verify integrity of game cache in Steam.

After that, the game should run without requesting a key.