3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serial86 08.05.20 11:22 pm

Cat.cats (Fallout 4)

All kind time of day.I have a probably silly question.Where to get cats or just the console?Well, I love them and nothing helped!
28 Comments
Sort by:
z
zae2005 08.05.20

Hi, also wondering on what basis they appear)

N
Nukemall 08.05.20

Is there a mod for making the cats in the Studio - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8477/?

g
gmh4589 08.05.20

Nukemall
It turns out that to make the cat, an empty milk bottle)

v
v1806v 08.05.20

Neighing ! )))

K
Kirlusha 08.05.20

serial86
Catch in the cage for cats, then release.
Where is the bowl you put it in there and will be hanging out.

S
SeventhBreath 08.05.20

lol

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

As already mentioned, cats can be caught in immense quantities, by means of cell ...
Also, there are some inappropriate mods for adding cats. What different colors ...

I use the mod the Animals and children in the settlements Animals and Children Settlers. This mod extends the contingent that comes to the beacon in the settlement - cats, dogs, children ....

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
and if the children get tired, how to get rid of them? Cats for example, can be killed, but with children?

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Cheryl
Also ...
Under the pretext that they are synths. :-)
Mod Mortal children:
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_delaet_detej_smertnymi-109060/

By the way, cats, brahmin and dogs, can also be synths.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
It is somehow inhuman

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Cheryl
Dear lady ... :-)
How many players, so many of Follica.
Why did you asked me a question about children, if you suspect that my answer will be on their physical elimination ?..

They don't disturb me. They look the same as other settlers, and perform the same functions.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
How long have you cats in the settlement?
And what you do with them? Soup of the cats? ???

G
Gera95 08.05.20

And there's a mod on the babies. They can not close the tube of toothpaste. :)

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Cheryl
Cats ... they're on their own. I have cats in the settlements without an account.
Go herds from the bowl to the bowl ... maucat. The use of them is no, but the joy of the settlers receive from them in abundance.

Raider outposts, they are especially the way the raiders are ever not happy.

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Gera95
Mod for babies ?.. Not met.
What mod is this ?

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
About the raiders - you're confusing things; they say about your boss is positive, and their happiness will tell Shenk

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Cheryl
Talking of settlers and raiders of the Nuka-World, I do not pay any attention ... It's trash. :-) I was there cats breed to increase their happiness.
And cats ... If nix ( attack green tadpoles or something ), of course at first.
I have too much in the game with NPCs and the game often simply not able to understand what was happening ... And cats sometimes just wander among the fighters.

You try what ever settlement to breed cats ... Maucat, underfoot, lying in the wrong places ... Funny all.

And by the way ... There is one wonderful modic, Invisble Furniture is called ( or the mats to NPCs Tokens animations for NPC ). So there is of all things past, there are markers on the behavior of animals ( cats, dogs ). You can specify locations for shelters and scratching ... Cats and dogs, and also human markers can use. Recommend to install.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
So the happiness of the raiders and so 100, and often.
dog, shops, kiosks for drugs and moonshine. Put it and 100 happiness secured
And cats do not need any
Dogs though were useful: guard the settlement, and the cats have PRS and underfoot confused
I have in sanctuary 5 cats and yelling. Caught in the cage, I tried
The raiders. In some places cats left after the first owners. But they have features that are not caught by the cats jumping on the table, lay stretched at full length...

s
saturn7774 08.05.20

Cheryl
My raiders cranky ... :-)
Happiness rarely using the coin passes. Kiosks, chemistry, bars, moonshine ... they Have everything.
Only cats and dogs, often, the position is corrected.

P
Pril Balsam 08.05.20

saturn7774
You must have a fashion crush your game. Maybe you're robots in a settlement of raiders launched? From them, happiness is falling.
Good protection of the settlement.
You can still them better armor to wear
Embellishment village
They cannot be made to work in the field
Maybe a lot of loafers? Get everyone to work on defense and let the vodka chase