3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HiGHLANDER 08.05.20 11:24 pm

Questions on the passage (Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising)

Since the game is a bit stupid map, I thought, I think that many sometimes can occur questionsabout side and the main tasks in the missions, and the missions in General and about the hard walk-through of the game.
This will be the conversation in this thread .
65 Comments
Sort by:
m
merduk 08.05.20

How to perform a workaround during the second mission???

G
Godfather-den 08.05.20

How to shoot Grindometer complex FGM-148 javelin. Click 2 KNP. the mouse scanner is, and the goal is how to capture?!

T
TVV 08.05.20

People how to get out of the gear menu? Which button to press? or is it a bug of the game.

S
Sid123 08.05.20

how to get out of the gear menu? -E English like. or R.
In General also I would like to ask regarding the mission to destroy the generator's fuel depot on the Chinese database. The mission starts at night, you need to reach conventional point, after which the blade 1 begins an operation to divert the main forces of the enemy. In General, I get to trip, remove from SKAR'a sentry, the commander reports that in a minute it will start distraction.
Actually the binoculars can be seen in the side of the hill (if I am not mistaken in the East) leaving a couple of jeeps and two branches of infantry. But security checkpoints and sentries on the perimeter remain in place.
And every time I start to get close, they always somehow find out my American band, although we sort of like don't shoot (I ordered the not shooting) and crawling on his belly.
Okay, time I was off, filled up the jeep with arrows, managed to treat the wounded, throwing the pre-smoke. But then so many of them around there, that is simply impossible no way that a mission to finish, and even survived.
Only once I happened to kill almost every Chinese, and I have no bullets left almost, but bots my too, all removed. But the generator still somewhat turned out. Here they are then me and had stopped.
And I wonder to this game. Opponents are too smart. Or Vice versa is stupid. The bot sits in the house for example, or in the bushes, so even the sound emits.
Pass, thinking that there is no one - Bang - a bullet in the head.
And yet, herb has such wonderful properties that if the opponent to go, it is already ten metres cannot be seen, unless of course it doesn't shoot. Again, I think there is one, and you killing someone, and is close to not visible nefig))
Any ideas how we should act in this mission?

t
to4kanet 08.05.20

To straining to pass the mission, I left the soldiers at the observation post. It's simple! Ran to the base, and neatly killed the 1st enemy sitting at the gas station. Then laid the explosives and ran back, carefully watching ezdiyuschie the jeep and walk postova around the base.
By the way if not difficult skinte save one thread, and then I blew, it gives an error. From the beginning, nefret to pass. Thanks in advance!

S
Sid123 08.05.20

All the same passed.
to4kanet
here.
http://narod.ru/disk/13966556000/Game%20Save0.rar.html

t
to4kanet 08.05.20

Sid123 Thanks!

R
Red horizon 08.05.20

I'm stuck on the rescue of two pilots crashed Cobra. There I understand is the end mission for us is flying the rescue helicopter and need to get to the place where he sits like the rod on all sides, the Chinese can not reach the place of landing of the helicopter, already worn out, the pilots always like to put the blame somewhere closer to the Chinese, not really listening to my commands. Can anyone passed, advise on tactics?)

S
SKELS 08.05.20

Anyways people,what about the mission with the two pilots that I am current going one way,work into the house which is situated on the left side of the road(this is if you look at the evacuation point), he is the last lengthwise of the road,there codissia,near the exit use a couple of minutes but that they were behind the door and not in front of her,two of the pilot at team defense inside the house sit and look at the corner where the Chinese are running,the fact that it can sit on the first floor near the aisle on the right side from the left,ie right in the middle,but to the window in the back was on the left side,and still there is such momoent natarie the Chinese can open the door straight behind you through a wall,sometimes looking in short like all slaughtered,so immediately ran out of the house through the house to the paragraph at the end of the mission,and I almost forgot in the beginning podelites on the second floor,there will be a window before lestnicy,she made so special to see how vertalet will land,take away assault weapons and scribble not sparing the ammo,if you demolish all of the driver cover,and since everyone was peremobowei not ostonavlivayas stupidly run to the point indicated by the yellow mark.
I have another question,in one mission.
Unless there is a mission we must destroy protivotankovy the army,I roughly loaded with the moment when from the cliff down three of them,killed them,then Bugis there under the number 2 post is of two of the barricade,where the Chinese their all Nar install this,BUT when Edith tank on the right side of the road there is another 5-ro appear one of them would not try so in any case undermine the tank,but that is not the case if you kill them then it says that the Mission failed =( what the hell?But then I padumal what if there not to escape(by the way the mission is called Storm of the outdoor swimming pool like so) So I ran to monastery,there all filled up for the outdoor swimming pool is a radar toli toli can be locator I XS in General,write the type of storm will start after 15,I think well okay not Voros and say before the storm we should all likvidirovat,kill more TLDs kataria akaby stand near the radar,write in the completion of tasks necessary to drop the signal Cides red smoke and then BAM I write the mission failed,how so?If SMEs on the tab that says Main task is completed the current one,as the second in the main sadece Tokay same nonsense install this task all the troops write mission failed,help please what's the catch of this mission or I even do not pravelno made or is there some kind of trick?or the game with the bug on this mission?
Thank you!

c
cityviewer 08.05.20

in a mission to capture a bridgehead. Captured the village and Nada to protect the southern boundary of the village. After leaving the turntables
the assault begins. Breakthrough Northern and Eastern fronts. Clamped in the building and kill everyone. What are the tactics of passing?

v
vovtil 08.05.20

cityviewer I did: put one soldier behind a machine gun, others were just running around, he climbed into the stands next to armoured personnel carriers and cut down the Chinese from their guns.

i
islandar 08.05.20

Tell someone thread how to use artillery, and I was tortured. All the buttons were pressed, nothing happened((

M
MasterOfOMS 08.05.20

Right Shift

i
islandar 08.05.20

Oh, thanks, but I already thought that with the game, any school that

A
AlexBam 08.05.20

As a javelin to shoot, all the buttons were piratical?! Or is he just for show?

n
nahnado 08.05.20

HOW TO PASS MISSION 10 ??? SEEALSO -CONSTANTLY FIDGET WITH THE CHINESE FLIES AWAY AND THE MISSION FAILED

F
Flex 86 08.05.20

Tell me, will there be missions where you have to fly a helicopter and drive a tank, and I have already passed 8 out of 11 missions and only on a jeep ride.

F
Flex 86 08.05.20

Tell me, will there be missions where you have to fly a helicopter and drive a tank, and I have already passed 8 out of 11 missions and only on a jeep ride.

K
K-Lite 08.05.20

Will. But in multiplayer. Or you think of something then in the editor. Then laid out somewhere - let it out. And something I also felt the lack of rides on the tank. About the helicopter generally keep quiet.

n
nahnado 08.05.20

I the editor has created heaps of technology-Werth tanks jeeps -but the management of guano and the graph is significantly worse than in ARMA 2-so not even interested in multiplier technique using