3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
livitskiy 08.05.20 11:26 pm

The game came Out opinion (Terminator Salvation: The Videogame)

kruuuuuto!!!!!!!!
52 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teramix 08.05.20

throw link torrent pliz

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 08.05.20

she shaitanych have long Ruban de on the PC ???

M
Marisss 08.05.20

Out she went, but no one starts up, displays an error, even with off drives!((

M
Marisss 08.05.20

The just-released game Terminator Salvation movie adaptation of the game obviously got a major installation error for retail versions of PC games. The official game there is a long thread, people who can't install the game from the CD-ROM around the world. Instead, they are faced with the message an error (-5006:0x80070002), selbaek file.

It's obvious the marriage is only for retail box copies of games the Publishers have given an immediate response: problem is examined and we ispaim all as soon as possible.

N
Noklan_N 08.05.20

Sorry, I think soon will fix it.

l
livitskiy 08.05.20

Yes Galimov got me pirates games for windows and everything is fine runs only podtarmazhivaet in General is an analogue wanted

A
AwE777 08.05.20

I have left the pirates when running the executable gives asepco blah(

R
RedDev1l 08.05.20

Bug the developers . The image file is missing data1.cab.

L
LexaFlash 08.05.20

Shhhhh that's funny)

R
RedDev1l 08.05.20

Bug the developers . The image file is missing data1.cab.

A
Azizyi 08.05.20

Looked at the recommended system requirements... those who like the game?

f
fukcer 08.05.20

People!!!! The game crashes on the splash screen! Nobody knows how to fix play hunting(((((((((((((((((

A
Additional 08.05.20

Azizyi
Just do without brakes

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.05.20

fukcer With the installation of the image of the flying type error skip. again? In short, I five times while installed normally without any errors I got (pushed again). Now all is good. About the game have nothing to say I can't because it is only in the first mission.

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

and where to download it?

R
Reanimation 08.05.20

Was...the experience...um....what was it...passed the game in 2 hours...if not smorel rollers, you could pass apse for 1H 30min...o_o what has come...in the nes game were longer...)

The graphics are not adjusted, textures are muddy, animations are ugly, people will boluyt with sacrame mouths, faces of the dead...etc...etc...
Anyways the game is a failure, full....buying a license doesn't suggest...not worth the money what she will ask...no...

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

thanks for a good review now and head hunting :)

N
Nature Frost 08.05.20

The game is utter dross a VERY poor clone of GeOW.... in this game to kill someone is hard without shelter, but the shelter is not implemented on a human...and of course the duration of the game just killed, and the mission for 2 minutes, the duck is finally Necto

g
ge4rofw4r 08.05.20

heh, and I thought... )))

S
Samarancho 08.05.20

Guys ,there is a link where you can download? ...I want to see what it is and what you can eat .... buy cheto reluctance..