3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyGad 08.05.20 11:27 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2017)

This year really rules. On the background of fify 17 which is very beautiful but was completely arcade.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 08.05.20

Really need to play with the DOG constantly, to notice the progress. Improvements there are a lot of them. Goalkeepers are no longer allowed balls hem. Now to get them generally quite difficult. And the animation made them very diverse. Protection finally not running away before attacking the enemy. Can pretty good defense. Players no longer take the ball back as it was in ПЕС16. No cheating casts the collar.

But Konami wouldn't be Konami if by fixing one thing, they broke another. I personally do not like a slow running players. To beat the AI on the snatch is almost impossible. Also, defenders are constantly catching up with the attacker, even if they have low stats, and NAP - a top player. Anyway, the AI almost Sasha removed inertia, causing them to almost instantly react to the actions of the player.

However, this is the best DOG of all currentgen. It's really EVOLUTION,

M
Molarky24 08.05.20

once again I will say that the game is no longer a competitor of fifa 17, people throughout the world play FIFA 17, pes 17 all sad, even the team is not licensed, only for the League Champions to take the game and all, but minisuit me clear students who still think that PES is for the hard core players, I have nothing against the game, but their money is not worth it, you would already have it for free would produce. because from year to year do not have anything new. but for example, fifa 17 has a lot of improvements compared to fifa 16

e
e13geni4 08.05.20

Yes, the game looks very nice, but only...
Already at the 3rd difficulty level to play is almost impossible. Played 3 friendly match three top clubs of England against the average performance of Bruges. And what ? never won, the players in the second half, just stop running, they, you know , tired... ( and this despite the fact that physics is almost all set to maximum , and all bruggeman - almost at least ! ) Or openly include bum... And the rating of all players by 15-20 points higher than the opponents ! Movie....
In desperation I reduced the difficulty on level 1 and then bombed those damned Belgians 12:0 ...
In General, switched to his beloved earlier version of the game...there the dialogue is also good, but more realistic .

M
Metalist1925 08.05.20

Hmm.. now to run with the ball, even when there is a handicap at least 10m, even 20m, generally GENERAL. The stupid player starts to crawl and it immediately covers the whole defense of the opponent. Nonsense. Another annoying thing is that players after crosses from the flank beating through. Why? Early adopted - struck, and it actually ers. The complexity has increased markedly, conditional Alaves and runs faster and combines better in the end than Barca, real..
Put denovo, Yes, better than the normal crowd noise was brought, the same thing, and that's where Satan is called. Graphics, am feeling worse than 2016..
Don't even know, a very controversial DOG this year.

d
demonsi12 08.05.20

In mode become a legend of the injury just P .... C, for the season 7-9 matches played and injuries for 3 games of the month. I am suffering 3rd season. N ... Ah to do so. Sidish and SMEs enter 3 games of the month. Well ... na. Travmotologii 1.2.3.4 one x..R injury on schedule.

-
-SlashuuR- 08.05.20

First impressions are. Guys, this is the first playable PES after 2013, no kidding. Purchasing the licence it is certainly not worth it, but to ride solo modes with patches and mods will come, especially as Denovo here hacked. Teammates open up, asking for pass, not blunt. The AI is good defending, when the score was 1:1 in the end trying to hit cans from 20 meters, and on a Normal player. Now the player with the Activist cannot circle the entire defense. Have fiksanaly causeless sagging frame on the replays. Gameplay finally resembles real football, if lazy genomes 14, 12 skaters and runners from 11 (who thrashed in a shot, as if all the force of the blow 99). Upset the truth that there is no importing persons and the few classic players. This is far from PES 6, but much better than the previous three poor parts.

A
Artmad27 08.05.20

The game is normal, but all the spoils of the lack of license to clubs, walking normally, I do not know the form to create one approximately more like an existing team.

t
tatunserg 08.05.20

Yes,licenses are still less..
and so, football is normal.

F
Fantasista 08.05.20

Football liked to play for a long time and I chose Fifa, but this year preference is given to PES 2017. Many are not satisfied with the lack of licenses, but the game has an editor and you can adjust everything from team names, to download logos, photos of the head coaches, the same form also can be set, it would wish.

N
Nogich 08.05.20

4 Curling game. FIFA is too arcade and that's it. But in FIFA, but the physics and everything else give PES. PES beats on beats similar, but not the fact that the FIFA of grandmother louboutins stronger ball kick than Messi in FIFA

g
goodnight22 08.05.20

Chose this game, maybe old work laptop does not pull the FIFA. Graphics and appearance, of course, stuck at the beginning of 10x years. Physics, in principle, not bad. The cost of the game compared to the same FIFA is almost two times less. The main disappointment, as I have already said, is the lack of licenses for leagues and clubs. But this is a misunderstanding fix it patches, which benefit full. I liked the patch RSP, with the Russian Premier League, as a big fan of Spartacus.

T
Tim__23 08.05.20

Guys, I noticed this one or is it still not in the game case?
The essence of the thing: what would a strong team you had in your career, who would you have played, you can't win every match. I don't know how this game is, but I see what I see, the computer determines the outcome of the match himself, and he chooses the time when to give the score or the other team.You though the whole team wait near the front gate, you can't score a goal until you make computer. Absolutely incredible flight path of the ball. The ball is like a balloon flying. I don't know what it depends on, why not make a freedom of action like in FIFA? The outcome depends on how you play your part, and then the outcome depends on the computer. You just play smash run and wait until the ball will fly itself. If it depends on some settings in the game, tell me, because the laptop pulls FIFA 17, so I played it and not worried at all. There remains only the long-suffering dog.

s
sensys 08.05.20

What I want to say...? Well, first are a fan of the PES series for 10 years and always choose only one! The reasons are simple: this is a simulator! FIFA tried repeatedly - Yes, they're all very colorful; Yes, there are all licensed; Yes, everything and everyone (in comparison, of course). BUT!!! Playability there are very low. That even the movement of the players on the field only / \ | -, i.e., strictly on the lines rather than on the movement of the stick. Game simulator PES! Your will possession: any traktoria bump, canopy, casting, forwarding. A corner, draws penalties, and penalties too - it's all a creation by the team of PES! There are no heads, as under the blueprint, everything is always individually!
Next: graphics! Though all worked, etc., etc., but the picture PES is closer to the picture of the TV. Lighting, behavior, camera, in General, more pradopodobnym in PES. In FIFA all as a childish - bright, colorful, shiny...
Consider the levels of difficulty! From long experience, I believe that if you know how to play - choose the professional. This level is suitable to easily win the master League, there to win trophies, Champions League, the Europa League, You sometimes will happen and losses! It all depends on the chosen club (more on this below). Mode best player is for those who want will chop, here all as in the best matches of the Champions League. Attack for attack, a lot of pressure, penalty, etc. you know. Personally, I choose and suggest. It is also possible to lose and win. The football star - this level of pure tactics, it is necessary to act carefully, persistently and do not rush, otherwise You'll clog. In General, who love the Bavarian-Barcelonese riding style of the ball for You. I personally can not stand, I preferred the South American style: attack attack, even with Central defenders))).
Now about tactics. In 2017 implemented innovation for more styles of play while they work!!! Yeah, during the match, give team instructions and they perform! It really helps when you need to disperse the team or Vice versa to hold the defense. Because this year the AI has learned to soobrozhat and adapt to Your game. Now not really rolls only Attack or defense, you need to adapt to the opponent. And it's very cool!
About the Master League. It is difficult with the left team that you want obkatat long, the teamwork was more than 85. Then we can buy players and trophies to fight for. But I noticed one peculiarity, that in spite of how to choose a club, and regardless of a solid victory or defeat, and is independent from the team's chemistry - the decay! Play, play, victory after victory and all the fun times... we Went to some losses, the team like not playing, not running at all... Lose points... the position... (just like in real life). Then again, everything is aligned and coming victory! This is the key to quality SIMULATOR.
Regarding patches. It is a pity that many throw the football! Somehow 3-4 years ago the competition was common. More of patches, diversity, editors, etc. Now there is no full European, us, Asian, Russian or mixed patch which globally changed the game. All have some deficiencies. Sorry...
PS I did not wish KONAMI didn't throw the football! It is such a home, for those who like to dig, set, pump..., for fans of the game (real football), but not for ardent fans that even the players would like to see in the hand bits)))
Thank you for your attention, don't criticize much. All this is purely personal opinion and will not impose!)

S
SergeySZV 08.05.20

In General and overall very positive impressions of the game. Schedule tightened. Play live real football is very similar. This year one of the best PES in the history of this game, probably FIFA left behind. In the past year to play PES ,it was impossible. This year worked on the bugs and game!

C
Crociato 08.05.20

Last PES so quickly threw this and return regularly. Such a positive impression from the gameplay I do not remember since PES 5. Advanced tactics, formations do affect the game, normally work levels of difficulty, diversity of goals and combinations (recently scored after submission, the defender did not hit his head on the ball, the goalkeeper didn't get the ball, being in propozitii, the ball flew into the corner of the net without touching anyone, these goals are often IRL, the scripting in FIFA is unlikely to happen). Of the minuses: fewer skill players, and their abilities become equal (in PES 5 or 6 I remember that if you're not supertechnical player, he ball when receiving could bounce on 2 meters, there is no such), and there is no normal camera settings, and play on the remote to see a large part of the field, but I would move it a little closer, because it is difficult to see the ball and the color of the ball you can't change in Master League. Very underrated game, and has such a low rating is not backed by anything. Do so many young grafodrocherov?

P
Pavlinho 08.05.20

In principle, the game is better than the previous Dogs, but there are some unpleasant moments-more a matter of clumsy control on the keyboard - on which I play(for joystick for PC su will not change - not mine, not want to be retrained). A question for players in pre. parts were such a feature, you press for example Q+RS (4 directions) and the player makes a feint or combination of feints, as people set up, now I understand such a move, feints on the machine I don't like them for their unpredictability, and in manual mode - for example, feint Sidina I would never be able to do, maybe there are some patches/mods for this thing? Please, who knows-tell me.

R
Razyashii 08.05.20

The people, and no one noticed that in this version players are really oblique. If you do not choose the direction of the shot - beats the goalkeeper. If you choose - beats in the far corner and misses. For a long time thought that I Keeper, but then watched the comp - 2 impact of the three misses in almost empty goal (the top players). The one-on-one it's impossible to score 1 out of 5 or 6 probably only if blunt beat (it is clear that all sorts of clever passing, feints, and braking jerks can get you on the empty net) - a chance I think it is unfair because in real football well, not less than 50% chance.
I have one such problem?