3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim333 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Sudden brake (Battlefield 1)

Good time of day. Situation following: couple of days ago, the game started terribly to hang for a few seconds every 5-7 seconds in both single and multiplayer (it became impossible to go). Thought that some miner, but in other games the order, and is disabled when the network doesn't resolve the problem. Overheating is also unlikely: the temperature is the same as it was before the Frisians, and the symptoms on others. I noticed that the CPU at the time of the Frisians is already at 100 percent. What could it be?
Intel Core i5 3570k, 8 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2 GB
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 08.05.20

Monitorthe need it at this point loaded the CPU, not the fact that game. Clean system check virus, pomonitor processes.

B
Beirut 08.05.20

maxim333
Put msi afterburner and look at the graphics in the game and after, many miners pause after closing programs and not just have to see if there is a load.
The lag in multi with a drawdown of fps can cause bad Internet.
Well, just monitor temperature load, MB is time to change the thermal paste ( there working at 70+ that video card that the percent)
Also overclocking is? MB throttle cut
Well, even with 20 options why can misiti ( I for example had the option as a gamepad cut fps by 50% or in the Duma the sound quality
in 192000гц also caused lags and immediately understand what trouble it was not real difficult)

m
maxim333 08.05.20

Bunny
The process that loads the system only one - bf1

Beirut
All monitors, it's not overheating, because the temperature is the same as was a week ago to the Frisians

B
Beirut 08.05.20

maxim333
Then see settings, masturbirovala, antialiasing, shadows, what dx 11 or 12, etc., ( chop all the config and look for themselves)
For iron try to podrozhat percent,( if you can)
generally, in the Google is full with this problem
LEAVE YOUR DX 12 IS TURNED OFF!
1. create text document and copy this:

RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2
perfoverlay.drawfps 1
gametime.maxvariablefps 65

Save the document to your BF 1 INSTALATION DIRECTORY as user.cfg and DONT FORGET to change file type to (all files).

And most importantly you can just write in those too
https://help.ea.com/ru/contact-us/?product=battlefield-1&platform=pc&category=technical-support&issue=game-performance

M
MrDokker 08.05.20

wow, again the same problems as the first 3 months shorter than it was the same th only tried nothing worked then just one day after a crappy cloud patches I went and friezes disappeared so XS.