3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
H
HushBan 08.05.20

I am personally a Man a nobleman-warrior with a specialization Berserker, but I can fight with two swords and pump belief)

L
Lindelera 08.05.20

The first time mage, then an elf Dalish. And it is better the elf-different.From such to be shy.)

W
Windcatcher 08.05.20

Look at all the options:
1 elf dalish - a kind of elves-the outcasts, the guardians of Taja knowledge (Noldor and only) sounds interesting, need to try.
2 city of elf - they are not respected. And that's it. Shtob me in each village was met with distrust and contempt? Nah, so it will not work.
3 gnome-noble - a typical snob. And magic can not. Booorrr-ing.
4 dwarf-man in the street is finally homeless.
5 people-a gentleman - always played noble knights))) So long as - candidate No. 1
6 MAG - the background sounds terribly banal.

L
Lindelera 08.05.20

Windcatcher
Why corny, and the test at the end of training, wrestling with inner demons. Not just wrote it. Biurowca on the website wrote that the test can be avoided to the mark of the apostate. It would be interesting to play.

P
Poddatyy 08.05.20

For myself:)))!!!

T
Tenon 08.05.20

Wait out, I decide. But the gnome immediately certainly not :) Yes, and the ability of the mixture of spells looks snazzy.

B
Boland 08.05.20

Probably all pass.

I
I am SN 08.05.20

Man or Mage we'll see...

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.92 08.05.20

for the elf,but I don't know exactly why =)

H
HollowHeart 08.05.20

elf or man(not a magician).

N
Nightmare RUS 08.05.20

Only the person class is of course the cornerstone of the Warrior that I love is the sword kladenets, Yes heavy armor with a closed helmet with wings (wings in the sense of slmake) and I'll be happy .

m
mikeris 08.05.20

first city elf, then a magician, then a nobleman and then as it will))

Z
Ziggety 08.05.20

elf dalish,love to play with izgnaniye to take revenge on all,to hate everyone and be all the stronger!they have magical abilities, as always, probably above all,they are cruel and beautiful,they wish to play,if the normal ones as the humans will make (Vova MNU they enrage,as in many other games)that Mona will humann pitch posporit

p
panyok597 08.05.20

gygy) I tortured elf-a homeless person or different), and all pipets)) wait to release....

G
GameOver1993 08.05.20

per person or likely for a mage

D
DiMaMC49 08.05.20

warrior/paladin is the man aristocrat

i
incorr3ct 08.05.20

Russ\gender doesn't matter.... but the profession should zametica =) probably a warrior, for the first time.... and then.... mage or asasin...

.Messiah. 08.05.20

Well,take a man.First time going through assassin,and the second mage.

D
DiMaMC49 08.05.20

I'm not going to play for the God max level with max skills,attitude towards me - all me I love backstory - I came to earth so that all chopped, class - warrior,mage and assain in one person(Yes, I'm a gunner)

G
GameOver1993 08.05.20

why such details?!:)