3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlobusV3 08.05.20 11:29 pm

Cora Harper BUG (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys,this thing,I have closed the Bark after arrival on the planet of the Hangar,the thought will appear then,but no,66% passed and 80 hours manipulative help plesss
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazarev 08.05.20

wait for the patch! this is a universal bug.

S
Sprintin 08.05.20

GlobusV3
bought? or offline activation?

P
Progger 08.05.20

Lazarev
The first time I heard of such a bug, something not too it is universal))

I
IDarkaxeI 08.05.20

the universal bug I doubt I have all OK, even the mission for loyalty has passed. although it's not much used, on a complex melee with shotguns quickly stand, bored to no.

M
MikuHadsune 08.05.20

It's been Would, Gavrael and Aya. All right, no bugs have not yet met. I don't think it's a massive bug.

R
RPOCLABB 08.05.20

First heard about it) I started playing I have all the bugs that happened is that I've been with the nexus after the job allegiance a Fight he could not leave,but failure of the save rescued

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

Sprintin
off

S
SpartanSoap 08.05.20

GlobusV3
what means locked? Locked myself in the bathroom and won't come out, or just disappeared from the game?

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

SpartanSoap
I can't choose companions,all were closed,except for Pb and Gala,but then opened out with personal missions,but the Bark is closed and it fails to start its mission + the mission of the ark Azari does not develop

s
safot 08.05.20

GlobusV3
You have a strange development. I Bark initially, the ball opened, and the others from the moment of their occurrence had no problems. Bark conversation started about Saris?

S
Sprintin 08.05.20

GlobusV3
so the problem is off because you're not the first with offline activation such nonsense.

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

safot
it was open,but after planet of the hangar were all blocked,except for Pb and Jaala

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

safot
she says that ease is Azari and don't need to speak,but Cora needs to be in the game,but it's closed

s
safot 08.05.20

GlobusV3
try to go without it. When a character just needs to be present, at the beginning of the mission the game itself wehave character, and the second pick.

s
safot 08.05.20

GlobusV3
and what you've done at the Hangar)

M
Mystic_Fox 08.05.20

This bug occurs often, but the massive nature of the question. He passed and everything was normal.

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

safot
I came there in the story,when kitty we met,then I have a LVL came off and all the armor

G
GlobusV3 08.05.20

safot
no,not out,approaching the asari,and Ryder say that there should be Bark

s
safot 08.05.20

GlobusV3
it looks like you have not solved the glitch, I have one job Precious cargo is not feasible until the end of the glitch.

W
Wardriving 08.05.20

So after these bugs, and not Russian, not a penny will see pictures of these bio turawskie !
PS And in General, the solution is or is not present, version 1.09