3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D78L Secret 08.05.20 11:30 pm

Choosing A Gaming Laptop.

Should I take the Razer Blade Pro? Computers are not to offer because I travel to countries.

And if it is suitable for works just not hunting to buy two laptop one for work and one for games cost really large and if you read the owners of this laptop as you.
You ask why I did not buy the computer because I go somewhere and quite often and play a good game you want.
People laptop Asus is good but he twice failed was one game deteriorated quality bought work like pulling the game all the rules and work was good but after a year it just got corrupted updated driver now and Gta Sa pull but with lags and game the same
And you think I have something wrong I did in PCs and laptops good rummage know how to black but Asus is a problem.
PS I need a light gaming laptop and it is from Razer. Watched other companies such as MSI but they say loud as a Hairdryer. The coffins I do not see too. Tuscany airports suitcases to itatly. Design as the Macbook Pro. Loved the direct. And Aluminium body, not what some plastic.

The link to the website of you are interested: https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro#design
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 08.05.20

240 thousand to get the soup to passers-by in GTA 5. But someone really need the money to do the surgery...

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
On YouTube laziyu in General and then stumbled upon a video where a kid making a review at home, Macbook Pro for 300K gaming laptop bought for 350K plus PC your describes over one and a half million. In the comments you see like you. Here you f*cker I got money for ramen noodles is not enough and it iPhone 6s broke bought seven I bought a new Laptop for 300 casera bitch. And he was 18-20 years old. No more. Looks like the parents hanging around his neck.

D
DarKain_PYA 08.05.20

If the opportunity is there, then take it. The only thing many are overpaid for what is new. You can take a little bit weaker, but for the price almost in 2 times less. But as they say, master barin. And I by the way, I like msi. At least until it fails...

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

DarKain_PYA wrote:
And I by the way, I like msi. At least until it fails.
MSI coffins releases paticularly. Tuscany such coffins whether in the city or outside the city but as not to travel with them.
But MSI is also difficult to rebirth and cleaned because of the complicated layout. So, not all this

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

DarKain_PYA wrote:
You can take a little bit weaker, but for the price almost in 2 times less.
Find the same thin and gaming laptop =) Coffin less twice will not take. Better to overpay and get lighter and thinner.

R
Ryazancev 08.05.20

D78L Secret
Unfortunately, in the coffins have good cooling, they are suitable for gaming, and thin without a good cooling. They are useless in games will be small. Cooling is sometimes more important than the iron in the laptop.

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

Ryazancev
If you play in the Heat where gradusov 30-35 and even 40 then only water should be put. And when we got to our room the air conditioning and 20 degrees the air is more than enough. Thin laptops are going to feel comfortable, and Razer 1Куллер good cooling on the CPU and 1 on GPU , and tubes collecting the heat as not soprikosnulsya with each other. Well, there is one GPU so cooling and it will be easier.
But when 2GPU gtx1080 then there have come the coffins such as the acer predator with a 21 display. 1Кулер CPU 2 GPU and 3вентилятора flash-off. This monster will rascati and roaring so you the game will not hear. Not. I better turn down the graphics and play 60-90 fps and the cooler will whisper as the temperature will not be critical. Even with the same overclock at 4.3 GHz is not so much noise two cooler as a 6 or 8.
PS a Lot depends on the room temperature you know. If PC can put water cooling and forget how much there's degrees with the laptops differently. They still need to be cleaned of dust so as not noisy coolers.

R
Ryazancev 08.05.20

D78L Secret
The owner of the master. Looked at a disassembled model of your laptop 2014-chilling shit. Your mate bought a workstation from dell USA (top-end laptop). That's where the cooling that is necessary. In the professional segment about this first think. I wouldn't trust marketers. This cooling is 1080 points will not pull, will be at low frequencies to work.

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

Ryazancev
I looked in the direction of the Dell. The same cooling. 2 Cooler. Better than Razer? I did not even see the Board PCIe M. 2 SSD. And then there is SSD 2.5 what neprimemlemo for the price.

M
Metalist1925 08.05.20

D78L Secret
and worse. As already wrote above, in such a very bad cooling

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

Metalist1925
And what do you need? Just curious.

K
KanSi 08.05.20

Bro,better not laptop and desktop PCs, but if you where constantly leaving and wants to play video games, then it is better to buy a laptop at all, but a bit weaker.Why pay more for figures ?

D
D78L Secret 08.05.20

KanSi wrote:
Why pay more for figures ?
So I superplaya. I'm not crying for the figures and for the thickness and ease and mobility. If I was chasing numbers I would have brought a coffin with 2 GPU. Or would have bought a Acer predator 21 monster which costs 600касарей