3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
street_vaiper 08.05.20 11:30 pm

pochem seychas imortal king set? (Diablo 2)

mmm?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

street_vaiper
In the single then? XS, 35K like;D

S
SeventhBreath 08.05.20

Gde to mal :\ But this ne to4no

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

the guy stubbornly refuses yourself in the game with top-unwordly. ;-) they're from the evil one.

s
street_vaiper 08.05.20

kak mozhno bistro nafarmit mal? igraya za kakuenit asasinku s lovushkami? kotoriy v principe niche nenado dlya komfortnogo pribivaniya na naytmare

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

street_vaiper
Gather up the 70-80пг

r
redoolf 08.05.20

kak mozhno bistro nafarmit mal?
Experienced parkovogo income, say, about Gul to h, that is, it turns out, Mal 15 minutes. Good luck with the farm!

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

his BREAKING of the language you wasting MY precious time (and it bestzone) and somnivayus that some of you will be interested in something (the price of my communication with you in the game per hour = SMALL , all of podobnosti in private in the game) all the while. ©
redoolf, hmm.. bad bargain Maatregelen.. :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

MY precious time (and it bestzone) (the price of my communication with you in the game per hour = SMALL
Indeed, it seems to be Bassano, already for small=hour, while a simple worker-proposer per hour zarobatyvat 4 times more. Practicepage and appreciate myself more;D

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Rivnyanyn, there is the whole head sick girl was. :-) and aler her moder chat set. it is not necessary to do hasty conclusions, however, about the peculiarities of his character, that says something. what to do? will work with students 10+ years vzvoet. ;D

s
street_vaiper 08.05.20

s ik mozhno barbu izi zachishyat lubuu lokaciu i farmit itemchiki, pochemu togda snachalo debilov sorku ili paladina hamerdina? esli mozhno poigrat barbom , poka apaesh emu lvl polubasu nafarmish chenit na runu i kupish ik after kotorogo sebya kak uzhe chustvuesh like a boss? tak zachem eti nuzhni paladini i sorki. ofc oni farmyat bistree no etozhe katorga kak poluchaetsya ya govoru po sebe kak kogda iskal naverno dnya 3 bolvanku pod grief