3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
street_vaiper 08.05.20 11:31 pm

assasinka cherez blade fury (Diablo 2)

vam kak ideya assasinki cherez blade fury? v teorii odet kakoynit's gosu gosu shmot uronom all skoree eto moy lubimiy grif potomuchto on dast nam ignorirovanie defensa u mobov bladefury kak tak mozhet bit zablochen a reyting ataki tak kak u nas ne budet iz za visok takoy neobichnoy raskachki to dumau nuzhno ego v druguu ruku shit phoenix s 400% uronom odet forti's 300% uronom perchatki soul chtobi nepromahivatsya po bosam vzyat war boots merka so 2 akta s auroy might i eshe dat emu pride. 20 pointov kinut v bladefury ostalnoe mozhno kuda ugodno no naverno v trapi ibo chto nam nuzhno eshe budet? che skazhete? ktonit uzhe tak delal?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 08.05.20

vam kak ideya assasinki cherez blade fury?
No way;(

R
Resu 08.05.20

Phoenix+Fort+pride in order to kick fallnow on Helle? I beg you... in the original D2 very few viable builds, all I could come up with 10 years ago came up with, do not look for a miracle where there is none

m
minovalo 08.05.20

Was BF-sin. Fans. Def, forti etc Variotram for masskill.

m
minovalo 08.05.20

Grif does not work with BF, if that. In the rest translatino lazy to stick.

y
yI7bIpb 08.05.20

street_vaiper
The Damage +x mod on Grief Rune Word and some other weapons do not work with Blade Fury.
I'm sorry, man, no way. And where to get runes for Phoenix?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 08.05.20

To really fuck with BF. The most sad that build on fire traps is not capable (MA talking about).

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

Oleg, are you reading? as you ICQ using blade fury? ;D

s
street_vaiper 08.05.20

zachem togda voobshe esli nuzhna asasinka est volshebnica?

O
Omgstyle 08.05.20

in fact, 4to just for fathers))) all so-called builds play!
and I'm the only paladin in the hammers and sorceress...

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

The most sad that build on fire traps is not capable
Sanchez Ramirez, in the original D2 very few viable builds. © ;-)
in fact, they are not little, and they just all have been studied (and overused).

O
Obsessed 08.05.20

and I'm the only paladin in the hammers and sorceress...
Omgstyle, at the beginning of the season they play all the players. farm them too any players.

s
street_vaiper 08.05.20

nu esli vot tipo sravnivat chuvak na servachek zashel perviy raz i dumaet mne takoy paladina kachnut smitera zilera ili zhe asasinkoy i takoy dumaet. paladin ziler vot eto ppc kak zhe ya budu im farmit v nachale tipo che eto snachalo nado mne hamerdinom bit a potom uzhe farmit na grifi i t.d.? a potom pro asasinku dumaet takoy i takoy tipo nu v nachale ofc's lovushkami poigrau i eyzhe budu farmit shmot na skill blade fury. i tipo vot