3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 08.05.20 11:31 pm

Robot girl [SPOILER] (The Surge)

People help out, I found the robot-girl Maddy, but didn't know it was her. When it came to her, somehow it just did not have button interaction, thought the enemy, hit once, when he heard a moan, realized that ruined the quest, just hit Alt+F4, but the game does overwrite the only save game where it is no longer a Negro has died. Before that, a few hours Grindel, many times clearing this location. 65th level. Opened all the sections, only the boss still did not go. In General, eerily sad. Tell me, does this quest like some stupid story or another useless inplant? Can somebody share a save game before it and approximately on the same level. To start again, no desire.
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 08.05.20

Like the end effect.

D
Ded MastDay 08.05.20

undead kenny
Bliiin... seriously? And Cho now? What the fuck is she even stored anywhere, not just on med-station? For the whole series of Soulsof I didn't have to fail.

m
magister1 08.05.20

Svetoslav
So you know what true pain!

k
kenny undead 08.05.20

Svetoslav
He got caught :(

H
Hirok 08.05.20

It will still die in the end.

a
aist16 08.05.20

Warning! When you jump into the room through the broken window, on the left actilift, for further passage. But after it, first go through the footbridge to the right and jump over to another window. There be careful - do not kill the robot - girl, daughter single employee of the plant. This stung many, and myself also, and malicious game all saves, and not overplayed. :-(