3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 08.05.20 11:32 pm

The optimization of the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

GTX770 2GB, i7 3770? 8gb ram.What's going on? This question does not leave me with the start of the game(played about 20 hours). Not much conjured with different graphics settings I still do not understand why she sometimes wildly prosidaet fps, just not with no reason at all sags up to 10-20 frames in places where drawdown is simply not understandable, if you wait the lag is or if you change any of the graphics settings and then change back the lag goes away. Sometimes wildly prosidaet in the cut scenes or frieze. FPS usually varies from 40 to 80. There are departures with the error Diretix but it's because of the engine, in windowed mode it seems to have stopped. Battlefield 1 high normal flight below 55 fps never drops. Who that can prompt? Maybe it's because of what graphics settings?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nick G. 08.05.20

Increase the paging file as one of the options, it is capricious , therefore, will not be superfluous.

A
Apti 08.05.20

Serega666's
Friezes can be associated with the RAM. Especially if you are not playing on the minimum salary. Possibly throw a die with 8 GB

S
Serega666 08.05.20

Nick G.
How much should be increased? And on what CD?

M
Metalist1925 08.05.20

8GB for this game a little (if at max to run)

N
Nick G. 08.05.20

Serega666's
I'm at 8 gigs put 8-16 gigs

Z
Zaychik 08.05.20

The memory is too small

n
nestrbob 08.05.20

Serega666's
For this game weak iron . For more stable pictures can you recommend limiting the FPS to 60 , but not enabling vertical sync , and the program Bandicam , which you can set any maximum number of frames per second , regardless of other settings .

S
ShepardME13 08.05.20

Serega666's
I'm in this game I tried all possible options and nothing has changed... I Think you need to wait optimize from the developers themselves... the swap File probably won't help, I have 16GB Ram and in the cut scenes the fps slowing down to 10-15, but in open terrain (ultra settings) with a stable 30 fps.

K
KanSi 08.05.20

The game is bad(yet)optimized, wait...

E
EMPs 08.05.20

have none with 2гигами, weak Prots and complain about optimize? well, Yes...

S
Siniy Kot 08.05.20

Serega666's
earlier there was a similar bug when you triggered any effect that caught the Friz by a few seconds
it works more often than you more passive effects
(mod adrenaline,regen shield,the various gain abilities, etc.)
in most cases, the effects of rush killing an enemy player,usually 3-4 hours after the start of the game(or 1-2 hours if these effects are just weight,sorry for the tautology)
that is why these friezes do not appear in the initial stages of the game when players have no mods or a bunch of skills,it is treated in the usual reentry and so on to new freezes,a radical change is to try disabling mods and skills giving at least some strengthening of the character after the death of the enemy and see what happens
although about this bug already, not sure-it seems that in the latest patches it work was

M
MODERN_GEAR 08.05.20

Serega666's
Have a Percent that is not in the minimum requirements and all the rules are almost at top speed, turned off HBAO and Vertical sync. Increase the paging file, and Yes 8 gigs of RAM is not enough, she eats I have 8-9 gigs.
Here's my lineup for comparison:
AMD FX-6300
NVIDIA GTX 1050TI 4GB.
14gb VRAM

T
Teranaft234 08.05.20

Spoiler
I can say with confidence that the wine is buried in two sources ! Blame, the drivers Nvidia or ATI, or in the game code, with the load distribution on the iron. Was wondering that myself... the First was systems Athlon x4 631; 8GB DDR3; GTX 560 1 GB. On the day of release I was worried that the game will not even start or it will be terribly slow as the system* was overboard. But to my surprise, the game worked quietly on the medium at 42-35 to\s, in patch 1.01. So I was playing on 30%, not knowing any troubles. Irritated only few seconds freezes... Then roll out patch 1.03, and then began the most unpleasant, from patch to patch, the game only got problems. In 1.03, I really like the sleeping scene of Geralt about training with CRIS in kaer morhen and the arrival Uridine. It is still not corrected, the sound in the video all the same - as in a barrel, though the crashes stopped, though thank you for it. With each patch, my performance has regressed worse and worse, and the schedule had to lower. Some even missed, because it was , well, very problematic.
With the release story DLC, I dropped the video card to hell! At 74 degrees, caught the blade on the vaunted new Win 10. This despite the fact that on Win 7, before, above 68 did not warm themselves. System - OS, was always well-groomed, iron dust cleaning , thermal interface - changed every six months. But the problem was caught because of video driver for Win 10/64, version which the morning has already been removed on the Nvidia website, and in its place is a new... well, the map I fucked, whether for old age - as I rubbed, because of the world conspiracy and blah-blah-blah...

Then got the RX 460 4 GB. The new card has breathed life into the game, at first glance. From your last save on Skellige, fps never dropped below 55 K/c often ,it was 60-59.9. But as soon as I moved in Novigrad, it was trash, 22-25 fps ! My indignation no chapel... Even at the minimum, in this location positive result was 27-32... Tried in other games, the same pattern.

Change it for GTX 1050 2 GB. The difference in performance is felt at once, you can say that I made a good purchase and not a drop has not regretted. Three months playing the game and the Witcher 3, problems did not know. And then with the next driver update, the performance of the above-mentioned game, beginning to limp. With a stable 50-45 fps on high, start to jump Stupid ... jump up and down to 35 and back to 50. And the framerate local, and with a tambourine on it was, in General, that does not work, even the rollback of fire wood does not help. And behaved in just only one the Witcher 3, which in itself is strained. On crutches managed to remove the CPU, program BES. And played on Loka at 45 fps.
But the plans were to replace the whole system. And day arrived) Hyper-stump G4560,8GB DDR4,GTX 1050 2GB (left). The shoals are gone, the game consistently gives 60 fps, only in Novigrad on arrival, for a couple of seconds gives up to 48 a maximum, then returns to normal. But now, after 2 months of use began to notice spontaneous load in percent, where it should not be, such as in the White garden, near the mill, by the way it was before replacing the CPU, still on the old, but in other places that it was obvious why.
But with the new system, the playability is not affected. So passed the game completely.

But from a friend, the system the same - as you. The problem is experiencing the same. Tried everything, nothing helps. I suspect that CDPR, with each patch, tighten more optimization for the new hardware, sacrificing optimization for the old one.

Try to unload unnecessary processes, disable or remove AntiVir (for the test), to optimize the HDD, view the status and data transfer speed. You have enough RAM, the game more than the 5.8 GB is not taken. The paging file 8-12 GB. Look at what is without robots during the game, the card or processor.
In the settings to disable the hair, shadows on medium, the number of characters on low, water on medium, the quality of the surface on average. In post processing, to remove the sharpness.