3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hippie_Dog 08.05.20 11:33 pm

Co-op (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction)

All questions for this game mode are discussed here.
81 Comments
Sort by:
s
shulgovskiy 08.05.20

Question: Who else plays?

d
devilMayCry666 08.05.20

I play)

s
shulgovskiy 08.05.20

I identity. Pamagite test to earn salvation from the suffocating grip.

D
Devil208 08.05.20

I searched through all the threads here and nowhere is not written properly, how to play movie pirates. Please tell us popenkova as what to do. Litsuhu soon after a month can take, now tell me how to play the pirates, on what system, with what is better crack and which Windows. And litsuhe, to throw off the Internet or on the Repack and if the Repack, then what? Please answer!
PS Please do not flood here in vain, because it is my opinion many need who can't play.

R
Rainbow Crash 08.05.20

best of all with the latest patch (1.04, of course crack to it here on the website everything is there) and through a program tunngle. here is their office site http://tunngle.de/
here on the forum like has been repeatedly discussed. look or use Google for this reason

D
Devil208 08.05.20

Yes about tunglu I know, but in the Internet you can play? It also wrote that, like Mona?

R
Rainbow Crash 08.05.20

Yes about tunglu I know, but in the Internet you can play? It also wrote that, like Mona?

you can, as it were, the LAN emulation and you can only play with those who are in the same room and via the local network in the game

D
Devil208 08.05.20

without tungle?

R
Rainbow Crash 08.05.20

without tungle?

damn tangl emulates LAN
go in the room with someone, run konvikshn, walk into your local network and connect to or create a server

D
Devil208 08.05.20

but damn I thought no tungl possible) sorry that it is impossible((

D
Devil208 08.05.20

Or produite somebody account litsuhi, who are tired to play! Do me power 50 R. is!

C
Cwim 08.05.20

devil208 verishen golimy divorce looks like you akkunt one for 50 rubles I will not sell the game 650R worth

I
IceOpex 08.05.20

Who wants to play co-op, write in ICQ - 381312986 or in-game add IceOpex

I
IceOpex 08.05.20

The people who know exclusive content is saved on the account or only on one computer?

s
shulgovskiy 08.05.20

pamoymu on the computer, but if they are open to Akka that can be downloaded to another PC with the same Akka

M
Mr. Invisible 08.05.20

you can play pirates DLC?

s
shulgovskiy 08.05.20

Looking at some pirates.

M
Mr. Invisible 08.05.20

shulgovskiy
on downloaded from the Internet litsuhe with crack

N
NikoB 08.05.20

Guys, tell me what you need to dance with a tambourine over his computer to me nibkd found in the co-op or I found someone?
Heard that it requires to open some ports...
Explain in detail, please.

S
Shimuto 08.05.20

Guys help. bought another DVD license... friended each other, create a private battle invite a friend and he can't join and I cannot... starts rules to do so and then the gap... and on a random search looking for the same) and are 1-2.... even if different parameters are set..... tell me how to play with a friend? better in PM!