3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20 11:35 pm

Experience Super Sex Mod (Super sex mod) 18+ (The Sims 3)

As you modification in General?

PS
For those of you not familiar with the mod - link:
http://www.playground.ru/files/sims_3_super_sex_mod_super_seks_mod-152720/

At the time, lay out ULTRA SEX MOD (SEX MOD Update SUPER).
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Essex 08.05.20

... and silence...
All sex busy, or what? (In-game meaning).

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

ULTRA version is no longer needed? Hey!

T
Teshya 08.05.20

Essexplay
It was conductive, I registered on this site
KRC compared to animeted woohoo this mod is way cooler. More lively animation, the groans already more normal postures much more so now is, what pixels do you pofapat HD
Plz put the ultra version, my friends and fanateem from this mod, and we can't wait to wait for the update, because only this mod forces us to re-insert the Sims and look for passers-by, the homeless, those on the street. lmao
aaaaaaaaaaa
Really looking forward to shorter update, you should have seen my face. when I saw super sex mod. And when it's installed and the game stuck, even a week later the idiot with a smile went.

p.s And according to one screen there will be really tough. OO yeah)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.05.20

Oh, eeeeeee................. I go here!
He th, it in ear hammer?!!!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.05.20

Essexplay
1. The game is old, passed - forgotten;
2. New left part is more relevant, the 4th;
3. What You want to hear? Opinion that there be described. Honestly, an abomination, not fit, not there, not there. Purely IMHO.
4. These mods will only use the identity, youngsters, students, like Ani Korda, unsubscribe above (Teshya).
5. If and shake, then silence, few people will unsubscribe because such modifications as a whole are condemned. Familiar with Skyrim, at least.

T
Teshya 08.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
lol,it's just my schoolboy.
and Yes, if you're a fan of sratos in full 4 part, then go and create such a mod for 4 parts.
And what's so disgusting? It is in the end normal the pixels, IMHO

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 08.05.20

Teshya
Well, that, born in 1997, this is not a schoolgirl? Though judging from the set photos and subscriptions, a lover of debauchery and uncivilized garbage.
I haven't played the 4th and not planning to. In 3rd I just appreciated, shook his Persian and abandoned.
Personally, I think that such things don't belong there... This is a personal opinion, I wrote what I think.
To write, to justify I don't need. Care.
P. S. do not blame, do not care.
Good day!

r
restrak2224 08.05.20

Since asking the impression on this fashion, then I'll tell you.
Of course, it's more likely to be the format of criticism, but still. And Yes, it is a purely purely my opinion.

In other matters the first thing, of course I would like more poses in the update of this mod, I do Not deny that there is a lot of trouble over it, because after this update animated woohoo seems kind of garbage (That this mod is most likely going to compare with this, because from him came the update), but just better believe that the mod is one of the attempts, or how it all began. Poses a lot, and it was good.

The second thing to pay attention to the animation itself, the sounds of the Sims. Old sounds like there were not any, and the animation caused strange thoughts, and here - and the lively animations, including facial expressions and sounds are available. This is a definite plus.
Third - more convenient settings and some advanced functionality.

Disadvantage is mainly that there are some bugs. For example, with the same bed and 69 (see what's been written about the fact that there are bugs). I hope soon they will fix. Same thing with Jacuzzi - one or two poses, and such to myself. I wish for a Jacuzzi is something special.
In the sauna do not have a POS, although in the old fashion was still.
And some of the poses are exactly the same.
IMHO

And so, as one of the users above, I too await the update of this mod. One screenshot is intriguing. Position is for four, mmm, something new! So...
Essexplay posted by: ULTRA version is no longer needed? Hey!
Damn right!!!

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

Teshya
Yeah... Judging from the comments (Positive to the mod) perhaps it is necessary to accelerate all developments and tests on the ULTRA version...
And thank you for such emotional comment! Glad you like!

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Do not hammer it in her ear!!! The device is not small, here and touched the head, like in real life... And then in the ear, immediately...

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
4. These mods will only use the identity, youngsters, students, like Ani Korda, unsubscribe above (Teshya).

And, those who create and spread this mod, then who in your eyes? And scary to imagine! About chastity in your eyes!

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

restrak2224
Thank you for the informative comments! Consider!

H
Huskarl Krstk 08.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Part 4 is more relevant, srsly? There's even mods don't help, the content is not critical enough.
Essexplay
Always thought it was only sets of animations, not a full-fledged fashion.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
No. As you can see the full mod!

D
Dima Osipov 2 08.05.20

and if you make instalator this mod?

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

Dima Osipov 2
And, without installer install not work?

D
Dima Osipov 2 08.05.20

Essexplay
tell you a secret I'm lazy

D
Dima Osipov 2 08.05.20

Oh yeah sure that would be all the DLC or the no DLC websie

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 08.05.20

Dima Osipov 2
Without any additions, using only the base game. But, for correct operation fashion better, that game was the version of 1.63 to 1.67.
Some mod files written specifically for those versions.